Lt. Commander
# 21
03-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skolle
I wonder if Tribble usage should be a 'Fed Klingon's' biggest concern, rather than . . . oh, I don't know . . . 'why do I seem to have so little trouble slaughtering so many of my kin?'

I think it's completely ridiculous the number of Klingons in the Federation. You've got playable Klingons, Klingon BOs, Klingon NPCs, it seems like a never ending stream of them. Apparently there are so many turncoats out there that the last time my Klink was looking for BOs on the Exchange, Feds outnumbered loyal Klingons about 30 to 1. Sad and ridiculous. Maybe the best thing for Cryptic to do is stop working on the Klingon faction and prepare the Romulan and Cardassian factions, then they can fold the Klingon 'Empire' into the Federation and let Klinks play Fed PvE, after all, there are apparently so few loyal Klingons out there that the war is already lost anyway.
Actually, given how bat-crap crazy B'vat was, and how far he was willing to go to keep the war going after so many years of peace, the number of Klingons in Starfleet is one of the few things that DOES make sense.

If B'vat had to resort to trying to bring back the Doomsday machine, that doesn't bode well for his faith in the ability of the Klingon Empire to win a conventional war.

And well, there are few Klingons in the Empire becuase they have NOTHING to do but PVP, which is often eihter conducted against poorly skilled pants-on-head Fedtards like me or people who think that 11 on 2 is "even odds".
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Fed Klingon or not, should not matter just let us use the targ. Should have been disclaimer or something saying the Targ would not work with the fed klingon just to give us a heads up!

What does the targ do btw buff wise, or is it just used for ground combat?
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-13-2010, 12:06 PM
I also found it annoying that i couldn't use a tribble on this character. But i understand the reasons why.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skolle
Couldn't the same then hold true for humans and the other various Federation races? Maybe Klinks need playable humans.
I agree 100%.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-15-2010, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
They are an easily renewable food source. Perfect for long space flights and they taste like chicken.
Paraphrasing. I am reminded of a scene from "The Good [ Human ], the Bad [Romulan] , and the Ugly [Klingon]"

Is that a Federation targ or a Klingon Targ?
A Klingon Targ, Sir.

Is Klingon Targ tasty?
Mighty tasty, Sir.

Commandeer that Targ.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-15-2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow_Death View Post
Who says the Targ should strictly belongs to the Klingon Empire? It's not a Panda Bear, it's a space pig. I checked every targ I've killed, and have yet to see, PROPERTY OF KLINGON EMPIRE stickers on it. I've seen plenty of tribbles drop from Klingons I'm killing.
Did you lift it's tail?
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Areanna View Post
Fed Klingon or not, should not matter just let us use the targ. Should have been disclaimer or something saying the Targ would not work with the fed klingon just to give us a heads up!

What does the targ do btw buff wise, or is it just used for ground combat?
As far as I know, the Targ doesn't buff and is simply a non combat pet and is just thar for looks.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-15-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeex View Post
Ummmm, nooo....

in my opinion (not that it matters) you are lucky the tribble does anything for you at all. You are a KLINGON for cryin out loud...
QFT.

/10char
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-15-2010, 12:58 PM
I just love the fact that tribbles play just a vital role in this game.

I ended up pickung up so many tribbles on drops after fighting with Klingons that I gave one to each member of my away team so they can heal up a bit between gun fights. The sound of them sgueaking and purring makes me smile everytime!
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nym
Did you lift it's tail?
Yes, looked like a pigs butt. I did see a label saying "Made in China" on it however, didn't realize Qo'noS was now outsourcing the space pig market. I was a little surprised.