Lt. Commander
# 1 PVP Failures
03-12-2010, 07:42 AM
I'd like to request a simple change to the PVP system
(an obvious change that should of been in from the start tbh)

When entering a PVP arena would it be to much to ask for a holding area to get a group going!?
& for everyone to have to remain in that area until a group is formed?
or at least have a countdown timer to get some form of group? some times its ok but a lot of the time
you spend more time trying to group up & then regroup as your being picked of on a 1 by 1 basis.

Klinks have the advantage of cloaking like cowards whilst they wait for others to group with & get a full group

Feds have the pleasure of sitting around waiting to die by a full group of ganking klinks (usually 5v1 or so)

& if its not to much to ask can we also have a little bit more purpose in PVP or more arenas?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forze View Post
I'd like to request a simple change to the PVP system
(an obvious change that should of been in from the start tbh)

When entering a PVP arena would it be to much to ask for a holding area to get a group going!?
& for everyone to have to remain in that area until a group is formed?
or at least have a countdown timer to get some form of group? some times its ok but a lot of the time
you spend more time trying to group up & then regroup as your being picked of on a 1 by 1 basis.

Klinks have the advantage of cloaking like cowards whilst they wait for others to group with & get a full group

Feds have the pleasure of sitting around waiting to die by a full group of ganking klinks (usually 5v1 or so)

& if its not to much to ask can we also have a little bit more purpose in PVP or more arenas?
Form a pvp group beforehand.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Klingons not "Klinks" have an ability to cloak, and will of course use this ability to form up and fly out.

If feds had the same ability (which they can get, but the BO skill is not really worth it) they would do the same.

In war there is no fair game, no fair play, no u use this, and not that. In war there is no Honor, till the "victor" claims the honor.

the victor will always rewrite history to their fashion, the loser well gets to kiss feet.

don't worry tho, once Fed v Fed, gets going, I hope the Q's get shorter for both FvK, and FvF so I can actually pvp with my 2 Feds instead of waiting hours.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook0024
Klingons not "Klinks" have an ability to cloak, and will of course use this ability to form up and fly out.

If feds had the same ability (which they can get, but the BO skill is not really worth it) they would do the same.

In war there is no fair game, no fair play, no u use this, and not that. In war there is no Honor, till the "victor" claims the honor.

the victor will always rewrite history to their fashion, the loser well gets to kiss feet. .
It use to be better, and it really did open up the pvp more.. but there was so many QQ complaints from a few Kling players on their side, they nerf it. because they was complaining it was just as good as cloak and could not detect Fed until they was in the 5km range. If they could reroll back that ability to what it was in CB/OB then it really would make pvp things very interesting. and probably much fairer in some of the match, depending who you are group with.