Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
this:
http://www.imagebanana.com/img/oth2t...0723320268.jpg

plz make it go away!

seriously in Open Beta the Loading Screens were rough but much more apropriate... seeing a Transporterbeam while beaming, seeing a Warp picture while warping... a Turboliftdoor while ...turbolifting.

Why those ugly random Loadingscreens now... at all?

But the one linked above is by far the most ugly, disturbing and annoying... that one just HAS TO GO!

Who thought that his Char needs to be put on display for thousands and thousands of Gamers EVERY DAY?

...you know it's the little things that are the most annoying.

I can understand that crafting isn't finished, that PvP needs to be ballanced out and improved, that Endgame Content needs time and all, but things like this? There is just no reason besides bad taste.

thx for your attention.

/sign if you care or ignore and let it die if you dont.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2010, 08:07 AM
I have to agree here... Also, that screenshot looks stretched out, like it was taken for another resolution... Anyway, bad screenshot.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Thank your lucky stars that some genius in marketing has not decided to put in ivory soap commercials.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorngamer View Post
Thank your lucky stars that some genius in marketing has not decided to put in ivory soap commercials.
Don't even joke about that, I'm still ****ed about Pontiac and Mountain Dew commercials in Planetside.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Quote:
I don't know, those might be less scary than that character.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2010, 08:14 AM
I agree with OP that has to go away. Another thing I noticed on the bridge is no matter what ship your flying your ship monitoring graphic on your bridge is an akira outline. It makes me laugh and die a little each time I see it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2010, 08:14 AM
I don't think its a horrible screen shot really, I've just seen it about 10,000 times this month.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Not yet anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-12-2010, 08:16 AM
ooooh, the screenshot is the problem. not the full impulse energy drain...

since it comes up so often, it would be nice if there was an immersive loading screen, such as a 3D turbo lift or an interactive map.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Maybe it's just my system, but the load screens go by sometimes too quickly when I'm trying to read the little factoid at the bottom of it.