Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasySleeze
Honestly, Cryptic needs to hire somebody who's entire job is to inspect everything in the game with a critical eye for detail. They are so terribly sloppy in the details that, when you add up all the little sloppy mistakes, it becomes one giant problem.
Now that is a suggestion that deserves it's own Topic!
plz go and make one
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasySleeze
Honestly, Cryptic needs to hire somebody who's entire job is to inspect everything in the game with a critical eye for detail.
They do. Here's the QA team
http://newzar.files.wordpress.com/20...k-no-evil1.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-12-2010, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Dragon View Post
You didn't know that?

Some companies are using in game advertisements to make money.
No I did not. I do not play many games. Not due to a lack of interest but to a lack of time.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-12-2010, 09:06 AM
The first few times I saw this cutscene my brain saw a woman pushing a bicycle while running. Strange what a bored mind will sometimes see.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
Now that is a suggestion that deserves it's own Topic!
plz go and make one
I'm currently compiling a massive post of everything that is broken or poorly designed and implemented, and how to go about fixing it, as well as suggestions for what the game needs added to it, in specific, and how to implement those, and a third section on what Cryptic needs to do as a company to improve. I plan to put it up when the first big patch hits, while they're the most open to feedback on what to do "next" ... working hard on it.

Watch for it, I imagine the community will agree pretty heavily and have some more things of their own to add that I will have missed or just not thought of.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Quote:

/sign if you care or ignore and let it die if you dont.
I choose option "C"

I'm /signing: but I really don't care, but even if I don't care, I don't want your thread to die.

To be honest....This is like item number "not even thought about" in the list of things Cryptic could be spending their time with.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangh
lol, i knew this would come!
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raximillian
I have to agree here... Also, that screenshot looks stretched out, like it was taken for another resolution... Anyway, bad screenshot.
I think its this cause its one of the few things from the trailer that are actually in the game
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-12-2010, 09:27 AM
I donít really see it since it goes by so quickly, but they should make it more appropriate to the action you are performing like a turbolift or something. However I am more concerned with other issues that are far more damaging to my game play enjoyment.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Oh GOD YES!!! That is THE WORST image.