Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I recently acquired a code for the TR-116 Carbine Phaser Rifle I logged into my account and entered the code here on Star trek online 2 days ago but the weapon has not showed up at the C-store. When I look in my account page that lists all the items I've unlocked. it shows up as: "Star Trek Online - Preorder" Did I get a bad code or is the problem/glitch with the game?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2010, 02:04 PM
have you tried looking under the 'special unlocks' tab in the c-store?, if not i suggest you do so.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2010, 02:15 PM
After investigating your account, I see that you do not actually qualify for the TR-116 Rifle (it's not a phaser, it's a regular bullety-gun, for what it's worth.)

The code you most recently entered is only a Target pre-order code. This does not unlock anything by itself. All this code does is tell your account that you've pre-ordered the game from Target. In order to obtain any pre-order items, you have to order the associated retail key.

So while you unfortunately do not qualify for this gun at this time, if you get your hands on a copy of the game from Target and add that code to your account as well, you should then be able to get the TR-116 with no further problems.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-14-2010, 04:09 AM
Thx. Unfortunetly the seller "forgot" to omit that piece of info when I bought it
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-17-2010, 08:29 PM
I would definitely contact customer service. They can correct your problem, as they did for me.