Lt. Commander
# 21
03-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDozer
Will the fanbois ever get tired of defending the defenseless?
Some people are going to have different tastes than you. I fully enjoy the Klingon side, but then again, I am a big fan of PvP so my interest in PvE is fairly low. I don't have any personal issues with the lack of PvE, so the Klingon side is fantastic.

You on the other hand want PvE for the Klingons. This means you don't enjoy the experience nearly as much as I do. I hope for your sake that they add PvE so that you can eventually have as much fun on the Klingon side as I do.

Different people have different tastes and will like different things. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it inherently bad.

Sorry you are having issues
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-13-2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrishmal View Post
Some people are going to have different tastes than you. I fully enjoy the Klingon side, but then again, I am a big fan of PvP so my interest in PvE is fairly low. I don't have any personal issues with the lack of PvE, so the Klingon side is fantastic.

You on the other hand want PvE for the Klingons. This means you don't enjoy the experience nearly as much as I do. I hope for your sake that they add PvE so that you can eventually have as much fun on the Klingon side as I do.

Different people have different tastes and will like different things. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it inherently bad.

Sorry you are having issues
Thanks for identifying yourself as a fanboi
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Thanks for identifying yourself as a fanboi
I really don't think you know what that word means, or how to properly identify someone whom it represents.

Either way, sorry you couldn't enjoy your stay on the Klingon side as much as I have.

Safe journey
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-13-2010, 05:34 PM
I am quite surprised this thread is still active. I assumed the blatant trollng would've been locked by now.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Why in the world would you need a thread yet alone an entire forum for Kilingon game play. there is none. Unless you count doing the same 1/2 a dozen instances or endless PvP as game play. I will not be renewing my sub.
Im with ya man.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-14-2010, 06:41 AM
This thread is being closed due to a high volume of content that violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Closed Thread