Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission: Secret Orders
03-15-2010, 03:05 AM
Ok, sorry if this sounds like a gripe...well, i suppose it kinda is. Seriously, metreon gas with a life span.....common. I understand some want missions to be easy, but that one is waaay to easy. I liked it the way it was back in beta, it was fun and challenging...not to mention being able to blow up your superior officer multiple times. So Cryptic, I am officially asking you to put the metreon back the way it was in beta and allow it to destroy all ships that get in it's explosion radius...including admiral lvl ones. Oh, and if you choose...make it so you can visit the Briar patch even if you have completed the mission......like being able to go to Risa, Andoria, and Vulcan. Yes, there is a reason behind asking that....it really is the perfect fleet initiation for new fleet members That is all. Thanks. If any other players feel this way...please post in agreement.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2010, 01:41 AM
I for one agree!!!!

Even though I was a victim of Ramsey's intentions once....
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Just did this last night for the first time in a long while, and it made me sad. So sad I have to put a purple sad face here.

I love missions that break you out of your comfortable routine, make you pay attention to your surroundings, and make you think about what your objectives really are and how best to achieve them. That's what this mission used to be back in the day.

...and, yeah, maybe part of me misses the daily complaint threads started by people who insisted on blowing up every single metreon gas pocket, in spite of the fact that the mission text specifically tells you to avoid them... Aaah, those were the days