Lt. Commander
# 11
03-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
Hopefully Monday - but that's up to Marketing...
Fair enough. Out of curiosity though, are the variants in line with the current T5 in terms of looks, or are they going to be their own set of 3/whatever number with parts interchangeable amongst themselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threather
ugliest ships in the game
Pretty sure that the T2 science ships generally have that recognition
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcsola2003
Fair enough. Out of curiosity though, are the variants in line with the current T5 in terms of looks, or are they going to be their own set of 3/whatever number with parts interchangeable amongst themselves?

I like my T2 science ship I have a 80 foot long gold fish at the helm...
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Are you referring to the T3 Science Ship Soccer Ball? I have that ship right now for my Science Officer and I really don't think it looks bad at all really. Thing is, I get to throw it away after a while and pick up an Intrepid Class. I'm stuck with the Sperm Whale ship on my main for who know how long.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Quote:
I like my T2 science ship I have a 80 foot long gold fish at the helm...
I imagine it looks something like this? I bet you got Mr. Nimoy to voice him too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threather
Are you referring to the T3 Science Ship Soccer Ball? I have that ship right now for my Science Officer and I really don't think it looks bad at all really. Thing is, I get to throw it away after a while and pick up an Intrepid Class. I'm stuck with the Sperm Whale ship on my main for who know how long.
Yeah. I hate the T1 = Miranda variant numbering scheme and mess it up sometimes.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-12-2010, 11:15 PM
If we are getting new Tier 5 ships, then I want a Typhoon class battleship. Those things look great.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Quote:
I imagine it looks something like this? I bet you got Mr. Nimoy to voice him too?

Yeah. I hate the T1 = Miranda variant numbering scheme and mess it up sometimes.
ROFL, can't stop laughing at that picture.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Video was shot awhile ago -and some of the new variants of T5 look really close to type 1 that are in game. - and some of the ships aren't approved by CBS yet. The early shoot is also the reason why the Q mission is shown and is the challenge of shooting "in production" videos - sometimes by the time they are released the content is out.

I am going to be starting a clip of the week program soon (up to Marketing what day they are posted) but I will try to get some new under production content in some of those clips as they will be easy to produce and fast to release (only being put on our website).
New sovereign parts?
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-13-2010, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Oh my.......
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-13-2010, 03:11 AM
Quote:
There are more ship designs than in the video for both fed and klingon btw - I didn't want the video to turn into a ship video.
any update on when Feds can expect a dreadnaught/carrier like the USS Victory at Omega Fleet? I would even pay a ton of C-Store points for this... *really* want it!
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-13-2010, 06:04 AM
Personaly I would like to see the Typhon class mobile outpost and Valkyrie ships from the ST Invasion game.
I mean the Klingons already have a mobile outpost so why shouldnt the Federation have one