Lt. Commander
# 21
03-13-2010, 06:18 AM
Concerning the video: Bridges

Why are they making them so large? I didn't think I'd see one bigger than the "Classic" (Galaxy... which you can get for ships that aren't as large as the Galaxy for some unfathomable reason), but there they are... in all their horrendous spaciousness. *facepalm*

You can keep those if you want to, but I'd like it more if interior bridges were taken from the blueprints of the sets... possibly from the technical manual. Those in the video are just too da--ed big! =/
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altoholic View Post
Concerning the video: Bridges

Why are they making them so large? I didn't think I'd see one bigger than the "Classic" (Galaxy... which you can get for ships that aren't as large as the Galaxy for some unfathomable reason), but there they are... in all their horrendous spaciousness. *facepalm*

You can keep those if you want to, but I'd like it more if interior bridges were taken from the blueprints of the sets... possibly from the technical manual. Those in the video are just too da--ed big! =/
I was actually going to post that they seem to have scaled DOWN the bridges from that video!
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-13-2010, 06:25 AM
any chance of them throwing in the excelsior , ambassador , and nebula?
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-13-2010, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerelleus View Post
any chance of them throwing in the excelsior , ambassador , and nebula?
what about a dreadnaught / carrier for feds?
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-13-2010, 07:06 AM
Man they need Klingons too be able to kick fed ass just too keep klink players playing.

The games not about balance, fairness its just about marketing. Just stop thinking that the game is here to be played in the way a sport is and start thinking its a black hole to waste hours of your life on to escape from the real world.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-13-2010, 07:21 AM
Technically dont all starships have whales onboard?

I recall my schematics for a galaxy class ships and noted a huge fishtank in the middle for whales and dolphins (pg 44-45 of technical manual)
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-15-2010, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
Hopefully Monday - but that's up to Marketing...
So it's Monday...
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badem View Post
Not unless you want to pilot the SeaQuest.

For pre-warp worlds that would be interesting: a starship that's submersible? (In the Science Vessel class, of course.)
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-15-2010, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
There are more ship designs than in the video for both fed and klingon btw - I didn't want the video to turn into a ship video.
Damnit man, tell me you're giving us Fed Carriers already. It will make my millennium.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badem View Post

I recall my schematics for a galaxy class ships and noted a huge fishtank in the middle for whales and dolphins (pg 44-45 of technical manual)
Just dolphins. I bet they wore uniforms though!

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Cetacean_Ops