Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
seriously slow night for pvp
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2010, 11:31 PM
Fear not! The nerfs are on their way.

Unfortunatly, the ones that have been asking for them will be gone by the time they get here.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-13-2010, 12:40 AM
I guess most people prefer to go out at friday night, instead sitting on thier butts and stare at screen
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-13-2010, 03:16 PM
It's not like anyone who plays this game has anything better to do on Friday night, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-13-2010, 09:52 PM
hey dude youre the one who didnt get on the boat with the tourny. start paying me to play and ill show up for 5v1's on a friday night to be your opponent and entertain you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-13-2010, 10:21 PM
can only blame YOU , I have a General did you make one? YOU are the playerbase if you care about the game get some buddies roll to general and help the game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-14-2010, 07:35 AM
Leveling my Fed alt, atm.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-14-2010, 07:54 AM
Tell your Federation friends to petition Cryptic for more Klingon content instead of off-duty clothes and additional Federation playable races. No content = no Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
can only blame YOU , I have a General did you make one? YOU are the playerbase if you care about the game get some buddies roll to general and help the game.
If no one wants to play the game because its crap and on its last legs you cant really blame the players.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-14-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenikis View Post
If no one wants to play the game because its crap and on its last legs you cant really blame the players.
I am afraid there are so many that agree with this assessment at this point as to promote a Hellgate:London or Tabula Rasa gut feeling. Out of nearly a dozen very Star Trek and MMO gung-ho group of friends who waited frothing at the bit for this game to come out, we are down to three, one of whom plays rarely and begrudgingly (my wife), another of whom is on his last legs, and myself who sees little point with the micro amount of pvp available.

Essentially, what we are down to is roughly 25% of the original group, all three of whom are fading quickly, and I have to believe that our group represents a wide variety of the player base with Military, Medical, Blue Collar, Legal, and Techie careers and a common interest in Star Trek and MMO's in general.

This isn't an I quit post, this isn't a flame of anyone or any game, rather a factual representation of the reality of the game I am currently still playing and the friends I miss.