Lt. Commander
# 11
03-13-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarcoff View Post
So conquer the Federation and take what is rightfully yours!
I'd love to but honestly how would we... we can't even fly out of Klingon space... yet for some odd reason there are plenty of zones the federation can go in that have red on the map. I agree what the heck we're getting the shaft big time. We need just one huge Klingon patch...
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-13-2010, 07:13 PM
By the sound of things, my Klingon character will just never happen, been waiting for this 45 (mythical) day patch, but, from what I have read and seen it's just not worth rolling Klingon, and I doubt I will roll another Federation char, once the quests are done they're just not exiting a second time.

Oh and as a name, Department of Emergencies And Defence or D.E.A.D for short
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-14-2010, 12:53 AM
"Three men and a Targ"

Oh, nuts, targs are for pre-order only.....so it is just going to be named "Three men who would like a targ".
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-14-2010, 12:26 PM
On the brightside give it a month and whoever is left will be able to say "I AM THE KLINGON EMPIRE" really dramatically and truthfully.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockeryangel
On the brightside give it a month and whoever is left will be able to say "I AM THE KLINGON EMPIRE" really dramatically and truthfully.
I predict a lot of "There can be only one!" yelling
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idryll_Alira View Post
"Three men and a Targ"

Oh, nuts, targs are for pre-order only.....so it is just going to be named "Three men who would like a targ".
I'm not sure this is true as I got the pre-order as a gift through steam did Open Beta and Head Start but there is no Targ, I think it's some other promotion thing.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-15-2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds View Post
In all my years of watching Star Trek, I never saw any non-klingon Klingon officers. I thought people chose to play as the Klingon empire because they wanted to play as...you know, Klingons?
Yep. All my KDF officers are Klingon, and all their bridge officers...you guessed it, Klingon. Only non-Klingon species on their ships are Orion females, and only non-military ship modifications are the poles...for the Orions.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheldor9
Yep. All my KDF officers are Klingon, and all their bridge officers...you guessed it, Klingon. Only non-Klingon species on their ships are Orion females, and only non-military ship modifications are the poles...for the Orions.
We should have a bridge party together. Kahless bridge+targs+orion strippers=win.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarcoff View Post
So conquer the Federation and take what is rightfully yours!

if only that could actually happen. an invasion where the KDF could physically occupy fed space along the neutral zone, and beyond. what glorious battles we would have