•Items that cannot be equipped
•Loot that cannot be picked up
•Stores not selling items that players expect to be able to buy
•Feedback Pulse
•/Stuck Command
•Option for players to turn off shield rings
•PVP scoring updates to include shield healing
•Bridge officer candidates stuck in bank
A part of me wants to say that "I told you so, abuse it and lose it", but thats not really constructive.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-15-2010, 07:54 PM
They could make carrier fly backwards and only shoot spitballs and Feds would still cry.......I was on My RA the other day and really noiced wtf is going on , for some reason ppl all want to shoot this big thing , its like um wtf?

They never try to attack the Player BoP's around them raptors and battle cursers all that are weaker....still going take 5 feds shoot it to kill it , the trouble is the BoP's , raptors and so on will kill them way before they down the carrier.......maybe I dunno this might sound nuts , maybe shoot the weaker ships first??? naw that couldnt work.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
They could make carrier fly backwards and only shoot spitballs and Feds would still cry.......I was on My RA the other day and really noiced wtf is going on , for some reason ppl all want to shoot this big thing , its like um wtf?

They never try to attack the Player BoP's around them raptors and battle cursers all that are weaker....still going take 5 feds shoot it to kill it , the trouble is the BoP's , raptors and so on will kill them way before they down the carrier.......maybe I dunno this might sound nuts , maybe shoot the weaker ships first??? naw that couldnt work.
if you would actually read the original post you would find that your arguement got shot out of the water in the first 2-3 points.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
if you would actually read the original post you would find that your arguement got shot out of the water in the first 2-3 points.

Those points are wrong , and I just explained to you why STOP shooting the big ship running 3 sci~teams.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=132715

Enjoy!
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Those points are wrong , and I just explained to you why STOP shooting the big ship running 3 sci~teams.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=132715

Enjoy!
Hello,

This thread is specifically about 5v125 PVP. That is, facing a full 5-carrier group that spawns 24 deployables each.

Furthermore, my original post is asking for win:loss ratios when PVPing in that circumstance.

Please confine your comments to these specifications.

Thanks

EDIT:
Also, if you read the original post, I have included everything relevant from your linked guide, and showed mathematical evidence that refutes the probability of success against a 125-enemy group.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-15-2010, 08:25 PM
btw matt, 0-3 for playing against full carrier groups, I think the best I've gone against one is 6-15, but I'm not exactly sure (it's been a while).
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-15-2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
btw matt, 0-3 for playing against full carrier groups, I think the best I've gone against one is 6-15, but I'm not exactly sure (it's been a while).
Thanks for that.

I'm at 0:15 or so (win:loss). Would love to see larger sampling.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Dravis
Hello,

This thread is specifically about 5v125 PVP. That is, facing a full 5-carrier group that spawns 24 deployables each.

Furthermore, my original post is asking for win:loss ratios when PVPing in that circumstance.

Please confine your comments to these specifications.

Thanks

EDIT:
Also, if you read the original post, I have included everything relevant from your linked guide, and showed mathematical evidence that refutes the probability of success against a 125-enemy group.
Under Investigation
•Maps not zooming properly
•Loading screens freezing the client
•UI Latency
•Sol System and Earth Space Dock loading times
•Players not getting credit for completing “Infected”
•Weapon powers getting stuck and unable to fire
•Klingon Carriers
•Critical Hits
•Antiproton Procs
•Items that cannot be equipped
•Loot that cannot be picked up
•Stores not selling items that players expect to be able to buy
•Feedback Pulse
•/Stuck Command
•Option for players to turn off shield rings
•PVP scoring updates to include shield healing
•Bridge officer candidates stuck in bank

I would say 5 and 3 wins losses., we ended up stacking jam senor and sci~teams on 3 hmm migth have been 2 sci ships , what we ended up doing was running 5 sci ships cuz well thats what they are , the idea was to jam senor to force out thier sci teams so a Vm would land and stick......really wish i could go into more detail but I was the low man on the pole just tossing out the jam senors on the targets called out. best i went was 9 and 2 for K / D.

keep in mind this was also before FBP got hot.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Quote:
I would say 5 and 3 wins losses., we ended up stacking jam senor and sci~teams on 3 hmm migth have been 2 sci ships , what we ended up doing was running 5 sci ships cuz well thats what they are , the idea was to jam senor to force out thier sci teams so a Vm would land and stick......really wish i could go into more detail but I was the low man on the pole just tossing out the jam senors on the targets called out. best i went was 9 and 2 for K / D.

keep in mind this was also before FBP got hot.
Thanks... Can you tell me which side won, which side lost, and the group composition?

Also, I am assuming that one of those two sides is a full 5-carrier group that was spawning 24 deployables each. Is this correct?
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Dravis
Thanks... Can you tell me which side won, which side lost, and the group composition?

Also, I am assuming that one of those two sides is a full 5-carrier group that was spawning 24 deployables each. Is this correct?
Ya sorry we were feds all sci ships two sci caps one eng and me tact at the time 5 wins 3 losses to this team was in the Opvp channel before it died out wish I could go into more detail but I kinda only got picked up cuz I had the right Bo's with jam senors , Im sure the real trick was in who was running the VM's when to time them.