Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Hey Guys! Check out this new video!!!

Master chief is out on the town looking for a new job now that the alien invasion has been stopped...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1LOmYTOOsw
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-13-2010, 07:49 AM
I love the idea of Master Chef, but i might want to see a will /dance for food segment next time!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-13-2010, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValinAntilles View Post
I love the idea of Master Chef, but i might want to see a will /dance for food segment next time!
Leave a comment on the video...
we are gonna take the best comment and use that for the next segment....
So far i'm liking the "cooking with master C" suggestion....but there are a few gems so far lol
Cab driver could be fun too....just gotta talk a cabbie into letting me borrow his cab lmao
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-13-2010, 09:16 AM
so far my newest favorite suggestion for master C is having him walk into a police station and demand a job...
see what happens lmao

i'm totally gonna try it...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-13-2010, 10:13 AM
"You realise you're an idiot, right?"

*wipes away a tear of joy*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorak View Post
"You realise you're an idiot, right?"

*wipes away a tear of joy*
My personal favorite part is the end when i tell the guy he is just awefull.
looks like he is about to cry lol or kick the **** out of me...

either way...too funny
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
My personal favorite part is the end when i tell the guy he is just awefull.
looks like he is about to cry lol or kick the **** out of me...

either way...too funny
If that's you in the suit....you're not even huge, how do you get away with that!? *LOL*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorak View Post
If that's you in the suit....you're not even huge, how do you get away with that!? *LOL*
I'm 6'1
175 pounds lol

i'm not massive, but the armor makes me look the part lol
Yes that is me in the suit!!

Chris was camera man, i wore the outfit.


Plus what i lack in muscle, i make up for with ego...so it works
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:53 PM.