Lt. Commander
# 11
03-13-2010, 03:27 PM
Well the terrible temporal cold war story line was a big negative for me.

Should of been about forming the federation, not buggering about with none causal temporal mechanics.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-13-2010, 03:27 PM
I guess the fact it didn't quite work out was because it was aired exclusively on UPN instead of a network that most people get. Had they ran it on CBS or something it might have had a larger following. Because of this I have only watched maybe 3 episode reruns that were aired on SciFi. I never had UPN and I probably never will get UPN.

My only turnoff from the reruns I saw was the opening theme... orchestral pieces were the norm for Star Trek until they changed it for no apparent reason. *shrugs* I have yet to watch the entire series but I might not ever get around to doing it. I'm not saying it's bad or good but Paramount did make a blunder with how they chose to air it initially.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Actually...The real problem with ENT was the double B Duo (Brannon and Braga)

As a team...they suck.

Manny Coto was brought in and nearly saved the series (Seasons 3 and 4). However the damage had already been done, plus UPN was experiencing massive Fail as a network....and couldn't justify another season....
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-13-2010, 04:28 PM
I liked it too except the last episode >.<
They could have done that batter. It was like the maijn character waking up and finding it had been a dream kind of cheap
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Moxie
I liked it too except the last episode >.<
They could have done that batter. It was like the maijn character waking up and finding it had been a dream kind of cheap
The last episode aired....never existed. At least that's how I want to look at it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-13-2010, 06:14 PM
The show was weak. We all know it. Captain Archer always flying around trying to force his values on other races, an engineer that looked and sounded just like George W. Bush, and a god awful storyline. Aliens come and draw a big line down Florida?? I mean I know Florida is where people go to die but seriously? Imagine the writer's thought process...let's have some alien race come to earth....and draw a big destructive line though all the retirement villas....
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeEnigma
*Grabs pitchfork*

Lets get em!!! RRRAAGGEEE!!
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-13-2010, 07:03 PM
I don't think Enterprise was bad, but it wasn't as good as the other series, except maybe Voyager at times.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeEnigma

I rather enjoyed it myself. I thought they did a good job over all with it and was sad to see it cancelled.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-14-2010, 07:13 PM
The show was good, but the theme song sucked. Also the tech in it seemed to be too futuristic to be before Kirk. Which if I remeber correctly was when it was placed.

Overall I liked it. Too bad they didn't get to run very many seasons. Same thing happened to Battlestar Galactica (the newest version). At least they producers of Battlestar got to finish the series.