Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-17-2010, 02:41 AM
You know, I was a little grumpy when it went a day or two without a single reply, but this is wonderful news.

Thanks, folks. I shall try and report any others I come across after Season One and the inevitable bug fix patches following it roll out.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-17-2010, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cost View Post
You know, I was a little grumpy when it went a day or two without a single reply, but this is wonderful news.

Thanks, folks. I shall try and report any others I come across after Season One and the inevitable bug fix patches following it roll out.
These sort of bugs have been around for a long time and probably bugged/reported many times (I'm sure I have for some of them). Yet posting on the forums seems to get a priority response? Why are bugs in the bug system not being addressed/fixed yet forums posts getting this sort of response?
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-17-2010, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
These sort of bugs have been around for a long time and probably bugged/reported many times (I'm sure I have for some of them). Yet posting on the forums seems to get a priority response? Why are bugs in the bug system not being addressed/fixed yet forums posts getting this sort of response?
Either because: a) They are being made public, or b) There are way more in-game bug tickets then forum posts.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narn
Either because: a) They are being made public, or b) There are way more in-game bug tickets then forum posts.
Yup, I'd agree to those educated guesses.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
I know I reported them back in beta via the bug report system. And again after launch. As I said, though, never got any sort of reply from the community or devs until now.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cost View Post
I know I reported them back in beta via the bug report system. And again after launch. As I said, though, never got any sort of reply from the community or devs until now.
Yup. They're taking a more transparent and open approach as of lately, which is great. I hope they continue this trend as I feel they're actually not just listening but interacting with the community now. They mentioned this in the last state of the game, so that's a good thing.

Now they just need to hire a lot of interns to go through the bug database and start sorting those out.