Lt. Commander
# 1 RP Fleet Action 3/13 3/14
03-13-2010, 04:50 PM
Grettings fellow starfleet officers,

This is not sanctioned by Cryptic or anybody that works there. This is from me personally and my fleet.

I am extending an invitation to anybody that would like to do a RP fleet action this weekend. First mission is tonight at 9pm est. I host a bi weekly RP fleet action til January 1st 2011.

This weekend is called Blast from the Past in which we are using our starting ships to do missions.

If you would like to particpate in this fleet action weekend please visit earth space dock #70 at 9pm est in the Stateroom for the mission briefing. Be sure to wear your Fleet or Individual Dress Uniforms. It is not required but is highly recommended as this is a formal event. Dress uniforms are dress whites more or less and are used during formal events, in this case briefings.

There are awards given out usually its credits and somethign from my personal stash that I think will help the invidiual out. So if you want to earn some easy credits, gear and a place on my awards page for Operation Veteran Completions then be at these RP Sessions.

Any questions can be asked in game: Jack Okason@jackokason.

yours truely,

Fleet Admiral Jack Okason
First Response Fleet Commander and Founder
Starfleet
United Federation of Planets
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Sounds very cool! Glad to see there are some RP fleets.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-13-2010, 05:09 PM
I'll let my RP fleet know about this. We'll try and rally up some peeps
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-14-2010, 09:58 PM
You have no idea, how long I was looking for a serious RP fleet. For russian trekkie it is particularly difficult, because Russian trekkers are rarely RP fans and vice versa.
I would have gladly accepted the part in your RP Fleet Action, but at 9pm est on Sunday in Moscow will be 5am Monday.
My name is Captain Jonathan A. Drake of the USS Pioneer. At other times, I'll be happy to join any RP community of trekkers in STO.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-14-2010, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorius View Post
You have no idea, how long I was looking for a serious RP fleet. For russian trekkie it is particularly difficult, because Russian trekkers are rarely RP fans and vice versa.
I would have gladly accepted the part in your RP Fleet Action, but at 9pm est on Sunday in Moscow will be 5am Monday.
My name is Captain Jonathan A. Drake of the USS Pioneer. At other times, I'll be happy to join any RP community of trekkers in STO.
I'm in +3 GMT Timezone and looking for RP friendly people/fleet. Drop me a line in game.