Lt. Commander
# 1 controls
03-13-2010, 08:30 PM
I was wondering if there was a way to change the lay-out. I want to know if theres a way to get rid of the officers bar and bring up another 8 key bar. I'll try to explain, you have a bar at the bottom of the screen that has 8 commands that u can drag ur skills too. Well i was wondering if there is a way to get 2 of them down there and get rid of the big bar that has all your officers on it? I think the big bar takes too much space up and i'd like to get rid of it. i think i was watching utube and i saw someone with this type of set-up. I hope this makes since and someone could help me out. thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2010, 05:49 AM
click the little tiny thing in the corner of the bar that looks like pages, you can have one, two, or three bars. If you have three bars it actually has ten commands instead of 8, which makes more sense. (the weapon/shield/engine/aux bar has one as well, that's how you customize the settings for attack and speed and so on)

or, if you meant you want to move the location of the bars etc., hit escape to bring up the little menu popup and choose 'custmize hud'