Lt. Commander
# 1 D20 attributes/alignment quiz!
03-15-2010, 09:59 AM
This one's for all the pen and paper RPG geeks out there. I know I'm not the only one.

Two separate quizzes, the first one will give you a reasonable approximation of your attributes, if you were a D&D character. The second one gives you your alignment... And should prove interesting for some people.

Attribute Quiz

Alignment Quiz

For those interested, apparently I'm Neutral Good, with the following attributes:

Strength: 11 (Reasonable. I'm skinny. :p)
Dexterity: 17 (Bit higher than I'd think. I'd put myself around 16.)
Constitution: 12 (Skinny, but tough...ish.)
Intelligence: 11 (Never claimed to be the brightest one around.)
Wisdom: 14 (Reasonable... Might put myself at 15...)
Charisma: 15 (About what I had figured.)
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2010, 10:00 AM
link broken but im normally neutral good
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2010, 10:05 AM
Son of a.... Thanks Butters. I fixed the links.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-15-2010, 10:52 AM
STR: 11
DEX: 17
CON: 13
INT: 17
WIS: 16
CHA: 15

And I call shenanigans on the alignment test as it seems designed to make you end up as Good. I came out to being Chaotic Good.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
STR: 11
DEX: 17
CON: 13
INT: 17
WIS: 16
CHA: 15

And I call shenanigans on the alignment test as it seems designed to make you end up as Good. I came out to being Chaotic Good.
Chaotic Good? You?! Heh... Hahaha, nooo. Chaotic Neutral, sure. :p

As for the attributes, that settles it... If we ever meet in-person, we'll either engage in a battle to the death that will raze the surrounding states, or we will conquer said states. My money's on the former, and from our evenly matched Dex scores, it'll be an epic battle.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Dekar is a Lawful Evil Fighter

Str 14 (16 with racial bonus)
Dex 15
Con 14
Int 12
Wis 12
cha 16 (18 with racial bonus)

But i'm Dragonborn, so i get a +2 to str and cha
with the following abilities.

No Size adjustments
base land speed 30
+2 intim and knowledge(history) checks

Dragonborn Fury (Ex): When a Dragonborn takes damage that would make them bloodied (50% or less hit points), they enter a rage that gives them a temporary +2 insight bonus to Strength until they are no longer bloodied or have not fought for at least 1 hour. Dragonborn cannot use skills or abilities that require patience or concentration (such as moving silently or casting a spell) while in this fury.

Dragon Breath (Su): When creating a Dragonborn, choose 1 energy type (acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic) and 1 type of breath weapon (15 ft. cone or 30 ft. Line ) as your breath weapon. These selections cannot be changed after they have been chosen. Once per encounter, as a standard action, a Dragonborn can use their breath weapon to deal 1d4 damage to all within the area of the breath (Reflex save for half: DC 10+1/2 Dragonborn HD+Constitution modifier). At 5th level the damage increases to 1d8, and increases by 1d8 every five levels thereafter.

Automatic Languages: Common and Draconic. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Auran, Celestial, Goblin, Ignan, Orc.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
Dekar is a Lawful Evil Fighter

Str 14 (16 with racial bonus)
Dex 15
Con 14
Int 12
Wis 12
cha 16 (18 with racial bonus)

But i'm Dragonborn, so i get a +2 to str and cha
with the following abilities.

No Size adjustments
base land speed 30
+2 intim and knowledge(history) checks

Dragonborn Fury (Ex): When a Dragonborn takes damage that would make them bloodied (50% or less hit points), they enter a rage that gives them a temporary +2 insight bonus to Strength until they are no longer bloodied or have not fought for at least 1 hour. Dragonborn cannot use skills or abilities that require patience or concentration (such as moving silently or casting a spell) while in this fury.

Dragon Breath (Su): When creating a Dragonborn, choose 1 energy type (acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic) and 1 type of breath weapon (15 ft. cone or 30 ft. Line ) as your breath weapon. These selections cannot be changed after they have been chosen. Once per encounter, as a standard action, a Dragonborn can use their breath weapon to deal 1d4 damage to all within the area of the breath (Reflex save for half: DC 10+1/2 Dragonborn HD+Constitution modifier). At 5th level the damage increases to 1d8, and increases by 1d8 every five levels thereafter.

Automatic Languages: Common and Draconic. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Auran, Celestial, Goblin, Ignan, Orc.
Well, look at Captain von Dragonborn over here, with his obscenely overpowered 4E self. :p

Bah, kids these days... Back in my day, we had first edition and we liked it!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-15-2010, 01:03 PM
That is nothing. On a 3.5 edition Rogue/Sword Sage (from the Book of 9 Swords book) I inflicted 2700 points of damage on something in one turn using two short swords.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Sick in the head... But now I want to try it. Shame I don't have a decent group together.

Slightly off topic, but have you tried Pathfinder yet? It's pretty much the same thing as D& 3.5, only more refined, with different classes. Try Summoner... Killing things with a giant hedgehog has never felt so right.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Well, look at Captain von Dragonborn over here, with his obscenely overpowered 4E self. :p

Bah, kids these days... Back in my day, we had first edition and we liked it!

-Dekar attacks Daevon with two handed katana. Rolls 19(hit) Deals 11 damage
-Daevon fails his intimidation check and begins to flee. Dekars gets attack of opportunity
-Dekar attacks with his offhand claw. Rolls 17(hit) Deals 6 damage
-Dekar spits his acid breath at daevan. Rolls 18(hit) Deals 4 damage

Daevan is incapacitated.
Dekar delivers coup de gras.

You are dead.