Lt. Commander
# 31
03-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestalence_XC View Post

Point being, if you want a ship skin.. $2 or $3 isn't going to break you.. but you DON"T have to have it to play the game. Just skip buying that soda or pack of smokes or that 6 pack of beer and you can get it..

Or wait until Cryptic puts up a Survey and get a free 240 C-Points.
Are......you......OUT OF YOUR MIIIND!?????

SKIP the smokes and the 6 pack!??? For....a ship skin!!!???

WHAT?

I NEED that stuff so that I can drink and smoke them in order to handle whining about this decision on the FORUMS! Comon man.....jeez.

I mean......SKIP the.....wow.......no way man. *buuuurp* *cough cough cough* Ahem.......what? What were we......OH YEA! *cough cough.....hack* *sputter*

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.................
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-14-2010, 08:43 PM
The only thing Cryptic is shown us so far is the extent of their Greed. C-Store Items is yet just another example of the business aspect of the company overshadowing the Creative aspect.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulCraven
The only thing Cryptic is shown us so far is the extent of their Greed. C-Store Items is yet just another example of the business aspect of the company overshadowing the Creative aspect.
Xbox live users have to pay for ascetic additions too. And unlike Cryptic, they don't have surveys where you get a chance to get a lot of points for stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulCraven
Because Cryptic and Atari are only in business to make art right?

Forget that money stuff. It's just a fad.

Lt. Commander
# 35
03-14-2010, 09:02 PM
The best part is them wondering why people see them as greedy corporate sheisters. Gee, I wonder.
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-15-2010, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Dragon View Post
Ya know, wouldn't it be better to wait till after the stuff hits the C-store before we start complaining. So at least we know more about what we are complaining about?
Well, maybe they'll change their mind like they did with Vibora Bay and at least toss us a bone. Or clarify if their usual miscommunication occurred.