Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Day one when they are available I will definitely create a Romulan, they are my favorite. I just hope that they will have more PvE than the Klingons currently do. I also hope that they will create better, more Romulan-like hairstyles, combed down is not Romulan and I really hope that they will make an actual Romulan forehead, not the ones that are used from alien creator.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-16-2010, 01:48 PM
Purple vulcan ? No thank you.

Reman or Hirogen however could be cool.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Cryptic needs to keep players around and interested, they will have Romulans, Cardassians, "maybe" Borg, who knows maybe even a Privateering Neutral/No Declared faction, but what they really need is content. What all MMOs seem to fail at.

I'm a Feddie, made a Klingon character but hate PVP queues, I perfer Open/Free PVP. If they add content to Klingons, not only missions, but uniforms, ships, etc I would love to play a Klingon or any other faction they open up. Right now though I am looking at a maxed Feddie, not wanting to play Klingon, and the only thing keeping me around is raids, obtaining better equipment, and wanting to play with friends. If Cryptic does open another faction of an empty shell like Klingons currently it's going to do nothing to keep me around. Fill out Klingon like the Feds before moving onto another Faction. It's kinda funny if you think about it... people complain there is too much fighting in STO vs "real Star Trek", yet the one faction that thrives on battle has no content.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrishmal View Post
Speaking of ships, what special ship do you think the Romulans would get? I suspect this will be a theme for new factions, a unique acting ship.

One word.. Scimitar
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by House_of_Tabor
One word.. Scimitar
Feds will whine about the Scimitar. It'll be nerfed until it's as nice as a Miranda.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-21-2010, 10:03 PM
I'll be Klingon to the end.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-22-2010, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpdriven
I was just wondering how many Klingon players would be rolling a romulan toon when that faction comes online. I know I will be doing so. I love the Klingon style but also apprecite the polite treachery that only romulans excell at.

No

Korthos
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-22-2010, 12:07 AM
I'd rather be playing a Romulan than any other faction, though I like all of the big "three" a good deal.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Romulan to play, i make one instantly and wirk my way up as fast as i can to fly a Warbird (scaled to the original size) and wreck havock to the Federation
Lt. Commander
# 30 Romulan is my first choice
03-22-2010, 10:22 PM
I would have started the game as Romulan if it was available.

I like playing as a Gorn, but they need their own ships. I don't like how the Klingons "saved" the gorn. I would prefer that it was an alliance or that Gorn saved the Klingons.

Orions and Nausicans need their own ships too.

All ship models exist in game already.

Need more unique Klingon missions.