Lt. Commander
# 1 Well ...Now What?
03-15-2010, 07:30 AM
Ive been with the game sence beta

I have been following sto ever sence the concept came out by ..pepetual ...? I think.... Anyway...

Got a fleet, done every single mission/quest/episode. Got my Rear Admiral.....My fleet has many of them now. Been all over borg space.... no need to do the dailies as I can get by without the equipment they offer...

Sooo Waiting, reading the forums ( and frankly, not even the trolling rates any more) Hoping this cure all 45 day patch will give me reason to participate.

Fired up Mass Effect 2, and have a hard time even turning Star Trek on......So........Now What?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2010, 07:34 AM
Well, it sounds like you've done it all. So I guess you can cancel and find another game now. Hopefully you did it all in your 30 free days, and won't have to pay for an extra month of nothing to do.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2010, 07:45 AM
Naw..... I paid up for 6 months....but...... I mean I want to stay....just.......Sigh
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-15-2010, 08:08 AM
Level up a Klingon for pvp - thats what I do now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-15-2010, 09:40 AM
I can tell you Risa is nice this time of year. How about relaxing? My fleet has a few admirals in it, they say the same "hmmm what to do now?" then there are those I successfully distract from leveling with my shenanigans. They haven't uttered a word remotely suggesting boredom yet. Just a thought :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-15-2010, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
I can tell you Risa is nice any time of year. How about relaxing?
Fixed. I've been RA5 for a month now. I haven't been in game much but I did start a Klingon alt and another Fed alt. I mostly piddle around on the Ten Forward forums and sometimes log into the game and fly around the cosmos while Chating in the custom Chat channel.

Wha* how? How did Chat infiltrate my post!?!?!? Gah!!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-15-2010, 10:05 AM
Shoulda slooowed dooown. :p

I'm not even half way to Cmdr. yet, and just now cracked the case on a Klink character.

My only advice is to look for an RP group if that sort of thing suits your tastes, and/or make a Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Shoulda slooowed dooown. :p

I'm not even half way to Cmdr. yet, and just now cracked the case on a Klink character.

My only advice is to look for an RP group if that sort of thing suits your tastes, and/or make a Klingon.
I'll agree with Kent, take your time! No reason to blaze through the content. This game's designed to be played at a leisurely pace, especially since it's the first month and endgame content is just now being added. Take your time, enjoy the game, and don't worry about hitting RA as soon as possible.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-15-2010, 10:15 AM
agreed, nothing like a few summer holidays on Risa to slow you down