Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Ever since the patch fix update sometime last week for people being unable to loot items... i have been having this issue:

When my inventory becomes full, I get the generic message "your inventory is full" and cannot loot an item. When i clear up some space, i am still unable to loot the item. I will click take all multiple times, even leave the loot, come back some time later and am still unable to loot the item. This has never been an issue until you guys "Fixed it".

Please look into this. For now the only way for this to not happen would be to always make sure you have room in your inventory to loot all items.

Thank you.

EDIT: This seems to happen frequently when grouped with other players. I have not noticed this happening when in solo mode... i will try to re-create the issue playing solo a little later today.

EDIT: Yeah, i can't replicate this running around solo. Appears it only happens when grouped.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Try double clicking on the item in the pop-up dialog instead of the Take / Take all buttons. I ran into the same issue and discovered that as a workaround.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Patriot View Post
Try double clicking on the item in the pop-up dialog instead of the Take / Take all buttons. I ran into the same issue and discovered that as a workaround.
Thanks, i'll try that next time it happens also and update my OP... however, i find it funny (as always) that i have never had any issues with this until they 'fixed' it. This isn't the first time and i doubt it will be the last that i have no issues with something and as soon as they fix it, the issues start happening.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-16-2010, 02:05 PM
I've experienced this bug while solo too this weekend.