Lt. Commander
# 1 Change BOs on Bridge
03-15-2010, 04:02 PM
I tried many things, but I cant in any way determine, which BO of my pool is shown, when I visit my bridge. Is this true, or do I have a way (tried changing bridge- and ground-assignment) to say, which BO will accombany on my bridge? I mean the "visit bridge" feature, not the space combat.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2010, 05:07 PM
as far as i knew, it showed all your bridge officers you have on hand (ie: the ones on the left of the assignment screen)

There are one or two bridges that are bugged and dont show any, but the rest i see all mine
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evalissa View Post
as far as i knew, it showed all your bridge officers you have on hand (ie: the ones on the left of the assignment screen)

There are one or two bridges that are bugged and dont show any, but the rest i see all mine
some of the lower tier ships don't have as many spots on the bridge as you can have Officers. There's not much you can do to change that as far as I know, just get a ship with a bigger bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 4 BOffs on Deck
03-15-2010, 06:44 PM
I've had a little tinker with this, and it looks like each bridge expects a certain number of each division of BOff (engineer, science, tactical) that it then spreads out on the bridge. Each location has a certain fixed animation (i.e. helm requires a tactical BOff in a sit pose). If you have the enough BOffs of each division in your active crew list, they will (randomly?) populate the bridge. The divisions you are short on are populated by default random people (same engine as the population for rooms, like the Club 47 lounge at Earthdock). If you have more active BOffs of the right type than a bridge can make use off, it appears to be a random pick (though it might also be a top-to-bottom read of your list, grabbing the first BOff of the right type, which is why it might look random but also stay put with a certain collection - you add a BOff, the list changes, you get a new bridge layout).
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-16-2010, 01:38 AM
Try rearranging your hud, my officers names are shown at each station. To change them pull up the character sheet go to assignments all BO,s are shown left side. You can click on each station and choose which officer you want there from the drop down list.