Lt. Commander
# 101
03-15-2010, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzer View Post
Lifer here and I have to disagree with the front of the line for queues. That is a bit too much IMO.
Monthly subscriber here. I think the queue jumping is fine for lifers; enjoy.

When you consider that I have the option of becoming a lifetime subscriber, it is fine and fair.
Lt. Commander
# 102
03-15-2010, 11:13 PM
"Front of the Queue" support is a slap in the face (there, i said it) to all the people who are paying monthly to play this game. In the end we're paying more to play the game then the lifers, so the lifers get some sort of benefit that screws the rest of us over even more? Are you actively trying to discourage new user subscriptions or is the monkey running marketing at Cryptic off his meds?

Although, i can live with it if this front of the queue doesnt extend to PVP, i play from GMT +8 so when we're logging in is during the day/early morning/late at night for most of the rest of the world so our login servers dont have queues typically.
Lt. Commander
# 103
03-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Well, im not a lifer. However, Thank you cryptic, as much as the lifers were yelling and ranting on the forums at a earlier time, it is worth it, just to have them stop crying so much. I have got tired of someone posting about being a lifer and crying about cancelling there sub. This threat, that threat, send them to tribble, "oh, i got people on tribble" no dont send them to tribble......yep that sounds better.

Just remember, no matter where you are, there your at. If you do not forget that, you will never be lost.

"everything above this is just in fun"

Anyway..... Good job cryptic for giving them something special.
Lt. Commander
# 104
03-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by count23 View Post
"Front of the Queue" support is a slap in the face (there, i said it) to all the people who are paying monthly to play this game.in 17 months we're paying more to play the game then the lifers, so the lifers get some sort of benefit that screws the rest of us over even more? Are you actively trying to discourage new user subscriptions or is the monkey running marketing at Cryptic off his meds?

Although, i can live with it if this front of the queue doesnt extend to PVP, i play from GMT +8 so when we're logging in is during the day/early morning/late at night for most of the rest of the world so our login servers dont have queues typically.
Fixed for you.
Lt. Commander
# 105
03-15-2010, 11:16 PM
I agree, FotQ for Lifers is another bad move guys.
Who makes these decisions??
Lt. Commander
# 106
03-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Thanks Cryptic! Appreciate all the freebies for the lifers!
Lt. Commander
# 107
03-15-2010, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
Haven't got to actually telling my wife yet. I am sure the in game title will be comforting when I get divorced. Not a trial separation either
Carefull, She may want your sub in the settlement....
Lt. Commander
# 108
03-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Quote:
This has been answered already. It doesn't extend to PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 109
03-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Quote:
"Front of the Queue" support is a slap in the face (there, i said it) to all the people who are paying monthly to play this game. In the end we're paying more to play the game then the lifers, so the lifers get some sort of benefit that screws the rest of us over even more? Are you actively trying to discourage new user subscriptions or is the monkey running marketing at Cryptic off his meds?

When the end comes, and you have consistently maintained your subscription and have paid as much as I have (and Cryptic has not suitably rewarded you) then and only then will your indignation be righteous.

Presently, it's just indignation.

Has it occurred to you that this might increase the number of lifetime subscriptions?

Also, you might consider being less insulting to the person or persons who perform marketing at Crypic -- seeing as it is they who make decisions regarding things like this. Perhaps if you were respectful you might be rewarded with a more favorable response.

Honestly, why does anonymity so often breed rudeness?

(that is a rhetorical question, by the way)

-Forjo
Lt. Commander
# 110
03-15-2010, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forjo View Post
Apology accepted.

I'm sorry for your situation, and I certainly hope it improves.

I also hope that Cryptic rewards subscribers like you who show consistent and continuous support over the coming years.

I happen to believe that they will (especially after this thread).

-Forjo
Excusive stuff for monthly subscribers would be nice now in the way of vet rewards. But I'm not going to hold my breath.
Closed Thread