Lt. Commander
# 31
03-15-2010, 08:07 PM
There seems to be some confusion here about what "Front of Queue support" means.

IMO, this means if you log a ticket, you get a GM to respond "right away", not that you get in the login queue before everyone else.

Or am I the one misunderstanding it? >_>
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Epic........
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder78
There seems to be some confusion here about what "Front of Queue support" means.

IMO, this means if you log a ticket, you get a GM to respond "right away", not that you get in the login queue before everyone else.

they stated that it means if there is ever a queue to log into the game then the lifers will go straight to the front (trampling over all the non lifers on the way) and get into the game first, this to me is a bit too much, sorry but this 'perk' has really annoyed me.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder78

It says "any time the server is queued" so I doubt it is for support
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-15-2010, 08:10 PM
so when do i get my goodies?:p
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-15-2010, 08:11 PM
For non-life timers, can you show us imagery of the life-time cosmetic items and such?

You aren't really selling a product if you don't show us what it looks like.
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forjo View Post
Thanks for the perks! It's nice to be appreciated for taking a risk (and not cancelling just because things weren't perfect).

Please don't change a thing. Lifetime subscriptions are still available. Anyone can choose to take advantage of these value-adds.

-Forjo

I second that. It is nice to see that they do remember us
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerfhearder1979
it is not about taking a risk on the game, it is more about principle, while i know we will never get the same treatment as you lifers, i would like something to be shown to us for our support, after all it is also the non lifers that will keep the money flowing in after the 18-20 months that you have paid for upfront with your lifetime subs.

and the content updates are not exactly showing love are they as technically we are paying for them with our subs.

all i am asking is that maybe the non lifers could get some free things too, not on the same scale as you are getting but something that allows us to show our supprt ingame you know, like maybe some form of item or something, is that too much to ask for?

Buying the game and subscribing, in my opinion, doesn't show uncommon support. It is simply the contract you enter into to play the game -- and if you don't like it, you can vote with your wallet.

Having said that, consistent subscriptions do indicate support. I think that subscribers who maintain their subscriptions for a certain period of time should receive awards of recognition. Perhaps after a continuous year you could receive some sort of perk -- a title, a special ship, or some other identifyable reward. There could be additional rewards for longer periods of "service".

A person who quits their job and then comes back later will not have the same benefits as someone who has remained in a company's employ continuosly. Tenure resets in these cases.

The bottom line, is that a non-lifer has not done anything "special" when compared to any other subscriber. And therefore should only be entitled to the services he has paid for.

I will say this, however. The twelve-month subscribers should probably get something. One year pre-paid, in my opinion, definitely shows faith and support.

-Forjo
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-15-2010, 08:16 PM
As a lifer I say thank you. We took the biggest financial and long term risk and I dont think we should get too much special treatment least others get too jealous, but I think things here are fine.
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-15-2010, 08:19 PM
You know the front of queue thing was more than likely always the case for lifers, they are probably just making it official. This is more or less a theory since I am one and never had a queue but who knows. Those against the queue priority will be the first ones whining when there happens to be a queue and they have to wait an hour or whatever. Just saying.....
Closed Thread