Lt. Commander
# 1 Needs More Ban Hammer
03-16-2010, 02:21 AM
im sure many of you are like me, and sick of spending more time ignoring people and deleting junk in game mai from these spammy mcnubcake gold sellers, btw their product really is useless since no one ever sells anything worth buying with sto's in game money.

ban anyone that mass mails (mails more then 10 people in a short amount of time, say 1 minute).

ban anyone that sends mails with cheapest/gold/credits in the subject, title, or message areas.

ban anyone that obviously face rolled (put face or other body part on keyboard and mashed keys) to generate a spammers name.

and lastly, ban anyone that doesnt think this is a good way to kill spammers off.

ban them now, ban them hard, ban them over and over and over again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-16-2010, 02:23 AM
Did you, by any chance, happen to get spammed this morning?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-16-2010, 02:24 AM
Haven't gotten a spam mail for quite some time now. *cries on Flashermans shoulder* Nobody loves Chat!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-16-2010, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Haven't gotten a spam mail for quite some time now. *cries on Flashermans shoulder* Nobody loves Chat!
Aww, that's okay. It's only because they've gotten to know you.

Exit, stage left!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-16-2010, 02:27 AM
got the same spam all labeled cheapest all for the same 3rd world website from 8 different faceroll names.

they need to go to the sources house with a 50 pound sledgehammer with the word BAN engraved in the faces and ban hammer these morons in the crotch and neck regions repeatedly.

its the only way to ensure they are removed from the gene pool and my online experiences.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-16-2010, 06:29 AM
report as spam and go on your merry way, I'm sure they do get banned for credit selling as it is a breach of the EULA and likely an auto ban.

It what we did at WAR. but it still needs reporting to them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-16-2010, 07:17 AM
Ow well spam is everywhere, and I dont have time to report it. Come on goldsellers, show Khan your spamming tricks.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-16-2010, 07:32 AM
unleash the ban hammer of banning with +10 ban on this spammers

i still get a good couple of e-mails a day. why do people still use these sellers. they just want your card details. stop using them and it will die

all hail the ban hammer
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Can't they ban the MAC address or something a bit more perma than account? I got hit with gold spam and saw the "player" sitting in a newbie ship right outside SOL. Freak was sending tells in game as people flew by.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Can't they ban the MAC address or something a bit more perma than account? I got hit with gold spam and saw the "player" sitting in a newbie ship right outside SOL. Freak was sending tells in game as people flew by.
Mmmm, a girl who understands the significance of a MAC address ban! Careful, Cappy, you keep talking geeky like that and I just might develop a crush!