Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
On Tuesday, March 16th from 9 am PST to 10 am PST (6 pm to 7 pm GMT) There will be an interruption to the Global Chat service and the downtime should only be 1 hour. During this time users will be unable to use Global Chat channels. Local, Zone and Tells will still work correctly.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-16-2010, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_IndigoFyre
On Tuesday, March 16th from 9 am PST to 10 am PST (6 pm to 7 pm GMT) There will be an interruption to the Global Chat service and the downtime should only be 1 hour. During this time users will be unable to use Global Chat channels. Local, Zone and Tells will still work correctly.
So is that what's going on now? 4.15 pm GMT?

No zone no local and no mail, please tell me you got the time wrong and that this affects mail too? ie the items I have in the mail haven't really disappeared have they?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-16-2010, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_IndigoFyre
On Tuesday, March 16th from 9 am PST to 10 am PST (6 pm to 7 pm GMT) There will be an interruption to the Global Chat service and the downtime should only be 1 hour. During this time users will be unable to use Global Chat channels. Local, Zone and Tells will still work correctly.
All the chat is down as of now,Tells and Zone also,only local seems to be working.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-16-2010, 10:23 AM
paging chat to this thread.

chat, where are you?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Right here!


Also Chat is in no way endorsing this...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinhealer
All the chat is down as of now,Tells and Zone also,only local seems to be working.
Hmm, I am seeing nothing in local. Also everything that was on the mail (temporarily of course) has gone.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuhart
Hmm, I am seeing nothing in local. Also everything that was on the mail (temporarily of course) has gone.
Ah sorry mate,I did say "seems" to be working,it was the only option I had in my chat box but I did not test it,it can also be down,sorry.

Also any extra chat boxes I have such as the organized pvp chat channel are also down,it seems the only chat we have then is the poster in this thread
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-16-2010, 10:28 AM
Is Chat getting compensated for this btw?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinhealer
Ah sorry mate,I did say "seems" to be working,it was the only option I had in my chat box but I did not test it,it can also be down,sorry.

Also any extra chat boxes I have such as the organized pvp chat channel are also down,it seems the only chat we have then is the poster in this thread
lol, I also had it unchecked, but when I checked it I see nothing
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-16-2010, 10:32 AM
This is really annoying, does anyone know when it will be back....
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:25 PM.