Lt. Commander
Good day everyone,

I'm currently looking at possibly finding a fleet to join just to have people to talk with in game while I'm playing. I've been playing under a month of time and rather enjoy this game. I'm not looking for a group to level me or anything like that, just more people to talk with, meet and have fun with in the PvE environment as well as some PvP stuff. If you have any questions, reply here of send in game mail to Nyphi@drgnmstr44.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Omega Fleet
03-16-2010, 10:00 AM
Hey! This is Arnfasta from Omega Fleet.

I'd recommend looking into our fleet, we're big but we're active and we have a lot of wonderful people. Blargh, that sounded too generic; really, just come check us out, see what you think, spend a little time on vent and in the forums.

http://www.omegafleet.info/forums/news.php

I would go ahead and create an account on forums and post in the "Welcome" sub-forum. Someone will get you rights to the other parts of the forum.

Whether you join us or go with another, hope to see you in-game.

Best,
Arn
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-16-2010, 10:18 AM
=== < MUNQUIS > ===

Always Recruiting

We're a fun, freindly, and social fleet / guild who also play as Alliance in WoW, on the Darkspear (EU) server.
Our WoW playerbase is big, but we've just got started in Star Trek Online, and are looking for members to join our new fleet.

It's always a good laugh with the Munquis. We hold our own events, competitions, games, and we're now on to our 4th real-life Munqui-Meet. Our tours have so far taken us to Amsterdam, Blackpool (Yes 'THE' Blackpool... the one with the tower), Denmark, and next week some of us are off to meet up in Tallin...
I'm not quite sure where that is either, but apparently the currency is quite hard to get hold of, and it has an airport.

So it doesn't matter who you are, or where you're from. As long as you can understand at least Basic English and you're not a total pillock, you're in.
Even if your English isn't so good, our members come from all over Europe, so there's bound to be someone in our community who knows what they hell you're talking about... Yes... Even if you're Danish

If you like a good laugh to wash your MMO's down with, we're a little naughty, and a lot of fun, so give us a call.

Our recruitment doors are always open. So for more info look us up in-game, or check out our main website at:

www.munquitribe.dk
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-16-2010, 11:02 AM
I would like to formally invite you to become an Officer in the United Britannian Fleet (UBF). As an Officer in the UBF you will gain many new friends and a support base to help you in game and out of game. The UBF is in need of great people to join in one of the Divisions in the fleet. We have Divisions which include Judge advocate general (JAG), Fleet Personnel with Fleet Academy, Fleet Science Medical, Fleet Engineering Corps and Britannian Armada, with Military Assault Command Operations (MACO's). All of the Admirals are looking for people to take the posts in the Divisions.

If you choose the UBF as your fleet to join, you will have all the benefits from the other officers in the fleet. This includes new ships/repairs, technology for your ship and character, combat/ backup from Britannian Armada is space and MACO’s on the ground and you will have access to the Fleet Bank when you need it for equiping with the best gear available. The UBF will have your back in all areas you will need.

More information about the UBF, we are a laid back organized fleet that are: PVE, PVP, FPS, Strats, and RPG that loves Gaming and Star Trek. The UBF has over 60+ Officer in all ages from 15 to 50 from all over the world. That includes USA, UK, Canada and Mexico. The UBF is a very mature fleet so; we can handle any age and any location you are at.

When you are ready to take part in a great Fleet, look into and join the United Britannan Fleet (UBF). PM me or any other of the friendly UBF officers. Here is more information on how to contact us!!!!!!

STO Thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=26161
Fleet Website:
http://www.unitedbritfleet.com/
TeamSpeak 3 Download link (once downloaded and installed pm me for address and port)
http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Hey! I would like to invite you to the UBF! We wont make you level, however we will enjoy having you around to share in the fun we have both in game and in Teamspeak! If you ever do feel like leveling, we can help you out with that aswell! Send me a PM, or reply here!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Hiya,

ExF is a mature, social and friendly fleet. We're quite small but you wont find a more welcoming and chatty bunch. We're happy to let our members play as they see fit, we don't pressure you into teaming, or playing long hours or anything like that. We are here for you if/when you need us though and we're always game for a laugh.

We have a COD4 and BF2 server and also play RoM when the mood takes us, so if you ever find you're looking for a distraction or a break we've got you covered.

If this sounds interesting take a look at our new website:
www.exfleet.net

Fleet Admiral T'Espera
ExF
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-20-2010, 06:25 AM
Check out our Intenational Fleet

More information here : http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=91242
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-20-2010, 07:45 AM
Come by and see us, Click on the signature.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-20-2010, 08:03 AM
Sent you a PM mate, but feel free to check out my sig too.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-20-2010, 10:21 AM
If you're looking for a good chat, check Federation Fleet. We're one of the largest fleets in game with members on all hours of the day having friendly, lively conversations in our channel. Check out our thread, usually on the front page, or URL in my sig.