Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
So, yesterday I started a thread that I had honestly intended as a simple "Looking for Fleet" and "this is who I am / what I am looking for" kind of thing and after thinking about it, I realized that;

a) I had selected a melodramatic title as it was a Shakespeare quote and ya know, Star Trek and Shakespeare mix but threads and Shakespeare are kind of like mixing wine with your beer. Always ends with a big frackin headache.

and

b) I had chosen to post content that reinforced the melodramatic instead of just saying, "I would like to meet friendly people who like Star Trek and the occasional Shakespeare reference."

and

c) Was overall a negative thread with an absolutely horrible ending.

I would therefore, like to apologize and ask for a mulligan.

I am looking for an active, sociable, friendly Fleet. Size does not matter.

I am a 43 yr old and somewhat cantankerous male, but hey, I'm honest. I realize the game has little need for teaming but would like to try to do so. My one and only RA5 (Sci/Sci) was pretty much soloed all the way. I'm not boasting, just saying that I could have done things differently. I wouldn't mind rolling a new toon and teaming the whole way even if it was a once a week thing just to see what it'd be like. I'd also be interested in the occasional STFs but will admit that I am far from a hard core gamer. Basically, I like this game and hope to find others that feel the same way.

Thanks for taking the time to read this request, sorry for the other one.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am EST (GMT -5) and play in the evenings most of the time. I may also have other Lost Boys coming with me as our old Fleet seems to have tanked.
Lt. Commander
# 2 - Clan Hunters -
03-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Hi Pseudo Nym

Feel free to check out my fleet, most of the info is in my signature

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Hiya,

I like your sense of humor, your request for a mulligan is accepted!

I think you'd fit in well with our group.

We pride ourselves on being a friendly, mature and helpful fleet. We aren't in a hurry to get to the end of the game first, or have more members than anyone else. We just want to get together and have a few giggles along the way.

We are just a small fleet at the moment, a combination of people not liking STO and leaving the fleet, and having to up sticks to a new domain has left our member base depleted but strong.

We do play other games together, we have a COD4 and BF2 server and like to play RoM when we're looking for a chance of pace. We have also had Klingon nights where we all get together and play a Klingon character for a break from the Federation. It's all just ways of meeting up and doing things together and getting to know each other.

If this sounds interesting to you have a look at our website. It's fairly new and we're trying to get it back up to what it was before, but all the basics are there.

Warm regards,
Fleet Admiral T'Espera
ExF
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-16-2010, 05:04 PM
STARFLEET DEFENDERS

STARFLEET DEFENDERS is a mature, casual fleet for adult STO players. We are a fun fleet who is more concerned about playing together and enjoying each others company than getting to the highest level. No matter what we do, we will enjoy doing it together. I believe that each member is unique and has something to add to the overall personality of the fleet.

Whether you will be a casual gamer who only plays twice a week or an avid gamer who never logs off doesn't matter to us. STARFLEET DEFENDERS is looking for members with personality!!

100+ plus members canít be wrong!!

Bottom line is when it comes down to it you get an established fleet that has been around since early beta with a mature membership base from all around the world so no matter what time you log in to play there is usually someone online. We have our own website, forums and vent server.

Be a part of a fleet that's going to make STO history, not be STO history in a few months!!

STARFLEET DEFENDERS Web Site

STARFLEET DEFENDERS Recruitment Thread

STARFLEET DEFENDERS Recruitment Video
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-16-2010, 05:06 PM
=== < MUNQUIS > ===

Always Recruiting

We're a fun, freindly, and social fleet / guild who also play as Alliance in WoW, on the Darkspear (EU) server.
Our WoW playerbase is big, but we've just got started in Star Trek Online, and are looking for members to join our new fleet.

It's always a good laugh with the Munquis. We hold our own events, competitions, games, and we're now on to our 4th real-life Munqui-Meet. Our tours have so far taken us to Amsterdam, Blackpool (Yes 'THE' Blackpool... the one with the tower), Denmark, and next week some of us are off to meet up in Tallin...
I'm not quite sure where that is either, but apparently the currency is quite hard to get hold of, and it has an airport.

So it doesn't matter who you are, or where you're from. As long as you can understand at least Basic English and you're not a total pillock, you're in.
Even if your English isn't so good, our members come from all over Europe, so there's bound to be someone in our community who knows what they hell you're talking about... Yes... Even if you're Danish

If you like a good laugh to wash your MMO's down with, we're a little naughty, and a lot of fun, so give us a call.

Our recruitment doors are always open. So for more info look us up in-game, or check out our main website at:

www.munquitribe.dk
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Nym, you interested in roleplaying? I know a lot of people slam roleplaying, but honestly, it adds something to the game. We don't do it all the time, where Fleet chat is always OOC. We usually only roleplay on designanted rp nights, usually once a week, or when we are doing missions together (except STF because, well, that requires full concentration).

Anyway, if you are interested in the 1st Tactical Wing, or interested in RP'ing at all, contact me in game. Rorako@Rorako is my main.

Hope to talk to you soon
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK13 View Post
STARFLEET DEFENDERS
In addition to DAK's post, I'd like to point out that the SFD is starting a "cereal group", where we are making new toons named after breakfast cereals. The idea is to run together once a week for a few hours, like you said you wanted to try....
Lt. Commander
# 8 Sfg
03-17-2010, 11:22 AM

===============
StarFleetGuild
===============

A group of mature players dedicated to enjoying the game to its most.
We have 68 members currently and looking for more players who share our enthusiasm for the game.

We offer these things to all player who join.

- A ventrilo server ( Voice chat system )
so your fingers don't have to bleed to
talk to your Fleet mates

- A fantastic web page, if you don't
believe me check it out yourself at
www.starfleetguild.com

- A mature group of players who our
team players and willing to help out
any fleet mate that shares our love
of the game.

All we ask if return from you is simple

- We ask for mature players (age doesn't
matter as long as you act mature.)

- We ask for team players our Fleet
can only be as good as our players
and a fleet that stand together is
unstoppable.

- We ask that you our polite and respectful
of other Fleet mates.

Vice Admiral Phex
=======================================
StarFleetGuild
A guild dedicated to enjoying the game
www.starfleetguild.com
=======================================
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-17-2010, 01:19 PM
As a representative of the Canadian Federation it is my honour to extend an invitation to you Pseudo Nym.

Our members are mature and practical in their conduct. We were formed by casual players whom like to have all the benefits of a fleet without any of the hassles of a rigid command structure. While we may be casual we are very dedicated. Above all else our fleet is about getting together and having fun with our members. The majority of our members are Canadian and American, but don't let that hold you back, we are open to everyone. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for Fleet communication.

We currently have over 100 helpful, active members and are growing every day. We are currently active across all NA time zones.

So if you like what you hear, please come and check out our site. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our other fleet members.

Thank you for your consideration,

The Canadian Federation
Lt. Commander
# 10 Greetings Pseudo Nym
03-17-2010, 02:55 PM
In response to your post I ask that you consider taking a closer look at VKF and in light of your thoughts of perhaps rolling a new toon we would help you along the way to achieving the heights of you chosen career.

We are a active and very sociable fleet with a forum that you may or may not want to join these forums are however a great added bonus as we have a number of members that post valuable information from great hints & tips to unwanted salvage ready to be traded to fellow members of the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet.

As a pro Vulcan fleet I would like to stress that we are not strictly a Vulcan group and instead focus more on the aspects of Vulcan history that adds so much depth and logic the the Star Trek Universe we do some light RP but again that is only by choice.

Thereís a lot more to the fleet than a post can explain please visit us at vulcankolinahrfleet.com alternatively send an in game message to @rawtalent or @VKFTKota and see if the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet is what you have been looking for.

'Dif-tor heh smusma'

Live Long and Prosper!

Join VKF!