Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
I, Lurcita, of the Houst of Kleri have a dispute!

When hunting down the enemies of Quo'nos during a ground expedition, I noticed two shocking things:

1) I saw a federation officer wielding a bat'leth (clearly of DS-9 type quality). To know that some of our Klingon bretheren have decided to become Federation lapdogs is a complete embarrassment. Their lands must be ceased immediately...but I digress.

A bat'leth should NEVER be misused by an earther nor a dishonorable klingon. It is an honored weapon...and extension of every true Klingon's body. Earthers and klingon swill should be honored to die to a true Klingon who wields a bat-leth on them. Any federation officer or lapdog with a bat-leth dishonors our spiritual weapon of choice. I killed the wielder and will personally hunt down any other earthers who steal from my culture.

2) It is a disgrace, as a Klingon woman, to see earthers wearing....short skirts. Every woman should, at the maximum, show short sleeved shirts or very minimal cleavage. During one of my....ground explorations, I discovered an earther wearing a short skirt. I had to personally dispatch of her myself. I do not fault her for being a loathesome Federation earther....but to wear a skirt as a common hussie is a disgrace to all women.

This outrage will not be tolerated!

Signed,
Lurcita of the House of Kleri

Qua'Pla!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 10:04 AM
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7518/nopantsday.png

There you go, a shirt skirt AND 2 men not wearing pants. Enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseus View Post

nice

where did u get that skirt for ur toon that looks pretty slick
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 10:08 AM
It was a preorder thing. I'll say digital deluxe edition... though offhand I can't recall. Could have just been a digital thing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 10:12 AM
u r sure to tray take up on my starfleet officer on one/one Bathlet Combat but i dont think u would have won :-D Klingon DOG
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 10:13 AM
I vote skirts and Bat'leths for every female BOff.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevia
I vote skirts and Bat'leths for every female BOff.
Why leave the male BOffs out? Skirts and Bat'leths for them, too!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhard View Post
u r sure to tray take up on my starfleet officer on one/one Bathlet Combat but i dont think u would have won :-D Klingon DOG
U.S.S. Montana.....I shall remember this name when I search through it's wreckage.....

Signed,
Lurcita of the House Kleri
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2010, 12:17 PM
I can't help if if my Betazoid's family name was considered an honored one in the great halls before this war started. He just owns too hard exposing petaq' with his Bat'leth.

You can come and fight me if it makes you feel any better. I just wish they had included the venerable mek'leth that the traitor Worf preferred. Perhaps as an exploit type melee weapon instead of an expose.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseus View Post

To think....Klingons and Earthers were allies at one time.....This makes my skin crawl.... I am glad Klingon High Command has realized the error of their ways....

Signed,

Lurcita of the House Kleri