Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Qapla', Warriors of the Empire,

Would you consider it an affront to your honor if humans joined the battle on the side of the Empire? Either via Crypitc making it an option, or using the Alien creator to simulate a human? I was curious as to what the warriors of the Empire would think of this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2010, 02:24 AM
I wouldnt trust them. The Federation may think its completely safe to let klingons fly their ships, walk round their secret bases etc.

Klingon Empire isnt that stupid and has the good sense to kill such potential spies. Virtually every human captain would end up being a member of starfleet intelligence.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2010, 02:31 AM
i see humaniods all over the place,

its the "alien" race but look 100% human.

I dont see why you would want to pay 240 w/e cryptic calls them to play something already so obtainable
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2010, 03:08 AM
They are already here.

From Mirror universe, to Terran Empire. Humas walk the halls of Qo'nos in droves.

Heck my 'Klingon' is a Cardassian who is with the empire to oppose those who occupy his homeland, resistance guerilla warfare style.. And allowing the Mongrels to take the blame, for my exploits.

Anything to oppose the Federation.. Have you seen the amount of non klingons in the empire? Gorn, Naussican, Orions, and plenty of Aliens as well.

I think more NPC Klingons exsist than actual Klingons in Qo'nos.

And no I don't want to pay C-store prices to get what i can already create.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konig-Wolf View Post
Qapla', Warriors of the Empire,

Would you consider it an affront to your honor if humans joined the battle on the side of the Empire? Either via Crypitc making it an option, or using the Alien creator to simulate a human? I was curious as to what the warriors of the Empire would think of this.
I think it would be great if they let Betazoids in to the Empire
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-19-2010, 04:48 AM
It seems 50% of the KDF are already Human and masquerading as "aliens" from what i see around Ganalda.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-19-2010, 05:38 AM
It might be worth it if leadership trait worked, some people might like being the "official" race too.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-19-2010, 05:52 AM
I'd like to get the Joined Trill Cryptic promised and I paid for.

There are many "human" looking aliens.

Would actual human species Klingon faction players bother me? No, they represent the mercenaries, mentally unbalanced, sociopathic side of the Federation. Those that are opposed to the giant Nanny that is the Federation or out to make a fast credit. I'd expect more Ferengi mercenaries than humans.

Would I trust them as a role player - of course not. Neither should the Feds trust all those traitorous Federation faction Klingon wipers of other species bottoms. I've been tempted to role up a Klingon spy on the Fed side, but it's too much trouble to level another Fed alt. The PvE story line wasn't THAT interesting.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-19-2010, 07:28 AM
Humans are, of course, free to enlist at any time. However, so far none have made it through basic training...
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-19-2010, 08:39 AM
The Federation is somewhat more willing to accept outsiders than the Empire. Klingons don't respect very many humans, since human values and ethics are generally (not absolutely) opposed to the Klingon equivalents. I think canon gives some pretty strong guidelines in this area.