Lt. Commander
# 1 The Octagon
03-16-2010, 02:48 PM
we need a way to fight one on ones; perhaps a PvP map with a circle in the middle that only lets in two ships at any one time (and uncloaks any klingons) and just like the King of the Hill modes the more kills you make in the center the better.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-16-2010, 03:02 PM
a neutral space station where players from both sides can meet, socialize, trade, and duel on holodecks or closed off arena for other to watch.

This station can also serve to purchase items from privateers, pirates, gangs, and the sorts. Oooh maybe even ships (although there ships would be inferior) And unique BOs from other unplayable species.

And the "uncloak" any klingons, just taken away a skill the other player has, so what skill will the fed team lose, if the red team can' t use cloak? I don't quite understand why players can survive cloak a red team ship attack? Now I can understand if they were up against Science player in a BoP, that can cause an headache but any other ships cloaked...please...GTFO, and don't pvp.
Lt. Commander
I agree, very good idea.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-17-2010, 09:47 PM
A new neutral Space station is in Tribble right now!

The Drozaga system in the Neutral zone of course.

Right now it is pretty empty with a bar or two. I hope they have other uses in mind for it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-17-2010, 10:17 PM
ah thats great.

Too bad i don't play on these test servers, I don't like to play/use something before its live. I rather let others do that. :p