Lt. Commander
# 11
03-16-2010, 06:46 PM
Life. but don't worry there may be a slight chance of reincarnation
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-16-2010, 06:55 PM
You think so? I really liked it, too bad it got cancelled after just two (or three?) seasons.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeEnigma
Honestly, how emotionally and intellectually challenged must one be to post something like this?
I did the same thing when I read the OP, and had considered trying to come up with a suitable remark. Then I read yours and figured I couldn't top that.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon47
I did the same thing when I read the OP, and had considered trying to come up with a suitable remark. Then I read yours and figured I couldn't top that.
Pssh. I agree with the OP. Considering how vocal those cancel lifers were... and how they just LOVE reminding us of how we're DOOOMED DOOOOOOOOOMED...
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efaris
Pssh. I agree with the OP. Considering how vocal those cancel lifers were... and how they just LOVE reminding us of how we're DOOOMED DOOOOOOOOOMED...
We are DOOOOOOMED!!!!! RAAAAHN!!! GOOOOOH!! GIT TO DA SHUTTLECRAFT!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneBase
You think so? I really liked it, too bad it got cancelled after just two (or three?) seasons.
That WOULD be cool... I think it was two seasons.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-16-2010, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
I love posting in threads like this to help increase the exposure. (The above statement applies here as well.)
Yeah, bunny exposure!
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-16-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
that and we love to poke ppl untill they cry, then poke more, then poke until our fingers hurt, then find a stick and poke. Its just another flavor to 10nite life. Walk in with the lions and you may get eaten.
I love to be poked... hehehe
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAB-ahh-STICK
Howdy

just got my email about the new life time perks ... and I guess since you all left it will be that much easier for me to get a rackagino in the lifers only lounge . Thanks for cutting down my Q .
Sounds like something I overheard from the kids at daycare. Now I feel less intelligent for reading and responding to the thread. <sigh>

Anyway, I'm a lifer, no cancel here.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efaris

OP is right on... How challenged he is, has no revelence.. :p (just kiddin lab)

But serriously.. when Launch hit, i played for about 2 days strait.. then i took a break, things had seamed to be jumping ahead at lightspeed, i figured, what if i give um a month and see what happens.

soo ive basiclally been poping in once a week and running a mission or 2. Im absolutly floored on how far this game has come in such a short time.

Life time was soo worth it to me, and all that wow beta sucks, this game sucks i want everything and yesterday.. to me was just a bunch of impateint people. saying **** was soo great at launch in comparison. Most people dont realize **** was live in china for over a year before it came to the US for its soo called launch day.. I cant wait to see how far this game is in a year.. I think i just wont believe, Or perhaps i do and thats why i stayed..

See ya in the pilots lounge