Lt. Commander
I'm not a big fan of this type of post, but I admit that it helps to know the community better and have a sense of what the other people who enjoy Star Trek like to do.

I am a journalist specializing in technology working for the INFO Exame website in Brazil. i love it and IT! heh

I also like to do some blogging about MMOs on my www.mmoreporter.com.br site.

And you, what do you make while out the command bridge?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 09:31 AM
...I work at Wal-Mart. Third shift. I'm a stockmonkey. I'm going to college, though. Majoring in Psychology, focusing on grief counseling. With any luck, I'll be doing a job I enjoy in a few years.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 09:34 AM
I am a supervisor at an internet service provider - I boss around the tech support boys.

And I hate it.

*sigh* But, I'm young. Still looking for the perfect career. I WANT to be an astronomer and am going to school for physics, but haven't made it very far yet. I used to want to be a journalist, a photographer, a game designer, an astronaut....I won't be happy til I do it all!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 09:44 AM
I'm a supply worker for a local college. I work wherever they need me on short contracts. Great pay but its not reliable. Also I'm studying part-time for a degree in Archaeological Studies.

No idea what I want to do for a career. I've done a lot of different stuff over the years and it always falls short. I guess ultimately I'd like to work in a big museum somewhere warm with an office in a quiet corner with lots of old books and a view of a river or lake.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 09:50 AM
I am third-tier tech support and systems analyst for a local credit union. Good pay and good hours. The only problem is the town that it is in. I hate this town and everything it stands for...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 10:23 AM
grad student. doing a part-time gig at a funeral home. hopefully my mba will pay off before i die.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Outdoor Air Quality Inspector

I also perform indoor air quality testing for additional fees. It is demanding as I am needed 7 days a week.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Until very recently I was a Jungle Cruise Skipper at Disneyland, and I also worked on the Indiana Jones ride.
Now I'm waiting for August, because I'm going to a university in Tokyo to get my first out of 3 degrees, student loans allowing.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 10:44 AM
I am an inside sales rep for one of the larger conveyor belting manufacturers.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSC View Post
Until very recently I was a Jungle Cruise Skipper at Disneyland, and I also worked on the Indiana Jones ride.
Now I'm waiting for August, because I'm going to a university in Tokyo to get my first out of 3 degrees, student loans allowing.
...which is?