Lt. Commander
# 31
03-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp_Hazzard
Okay, seriously (yeah, I know that's likely to get rude things done to me here! ), if you do this, can a non-10 Forwarder participate? I would LOVE to try a CE raid that wasn't filled with drama.
Are you in a fleet? Join the 10 Forward alliance we do missions together all the time even though we are all in diff fleets.

Link to the post
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Can't do naked anything, not even extremely revealing R-17 parties. The clothes are getting more restrictive not less. By Christmas we'll all be wearing Durkas and shawls
DURKADURKAJIHAD!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-17-2010, 02:51 PM
there's a Ten Forward channel?
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-17-2010, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck

As a side note, does anyone know off-hand how many people are allowed in each instance of the CE encounter?
Hey,

There are 20 people allowed in each CE instance, MAX.

Cheers,
Chris
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-17-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrvdG
Hey,

There are 20 people allowed in each CE instance, MAX.

Cheers,
Chris
Another buzz kill. We do not play by the rules here! We will find a way to bend the laws of physics to make it work
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
sorry mate...

this thread was hijacked roughly 6 post ago...
its now the kiss a borg or anything else that might kill you thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
It's funny how I thought about making this thread, and then thought, "No, they'll just hijack it and it'll fill up with pointless posts and will become too much work to find the people actually interested." and then thought, "That's just silly. This is something they've all talked about wanting to do in the channel. Of course they'll be interested."

So I guess I'll just keep it in the fleet and send invites individually.
I'm hijacking this thread from the hijackers!!! That makes me King Hijacker.

*Steers thread back onto the track*

Yes nothing would be more fun than getting a group of people from here together and frolicking (damn bunny euphemisms!) about the CE, blowing up, and then eventually focusing our efforts towards its destruction! I'm still in!
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Another buzz kill. We do not play by the rules here! We will find a way to bend the laws of physics to make it work
Hmmmm okay we'll need atribble some chewing gum...a piece of metal bedding....

*starts scribbling notes and mumbling*
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Are you in a fleet? Join the 10 Forward alliance we do missions together all the time even though we are all in diff fleets.

Link to the post
Is there a 10 Forward Fleet/Channel? My current character isn't in a fleet.

Can a lurker join the Fleet or Channel?
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-18-2010, 08:29 AM
I am in favor of this thread, and wonder why I didn't see it earlier.

And to you nay-sayers out there, who dare suggest we make friends with the Crystalline Entity - how could you even suggest such a thing? Surely something so evil cannot even begin to fathom the concept of friendship! And you should not be so quick to forgive its wrongdoings!

It's destroyed Federation colonies! And more! It inspired the wars of the mid 21st century! It was the cause of the 2024 Sanctuary Zone massacres! Watergate? That wasn't Nixon, that was the Entity!

I say we destroy the thing once and for all, and once it's dead and gone, I say we destroy the Romulans who undoubtedly created it!

I can no longer sit back and allow the interstellar Romulan conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!

We must ATTACK!
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-18-2010, 09:42 AM
There are plenty of planets in the galaxy to feed it, the fed just needs to make a big leash for it, and take it for walks.