Lt. Commander
# 11
03-27-2010, 07:57 PM
TheBlackWatchFleet.com

The Black Watch sounds like a good fit for you, and you for us. We are a mature/casual fleet with members ranging from ages 18-65. Our members are helpful and friendly. Forums and vent access are available once you register on our site, give us a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbsgene View Post
I am a 49/male who has been a Star Trek fan since tos in the 60's. I have limited playing time in SFC3, Elite Force, Armada 1, Bridge Commander and even Legacy. I have played STO since open beta and currently Captain 3. My ingame character is "Gene Hardin" (real name). I am having a ball playing and learning. I am seeking to join a fleet that I can further learn space and ground combat strategies, as well as, forge new online friendships.

Thanks,

Gene Hardin
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-28-2010, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbsgene View Post
I am a 49/male who has been a Star Trek fan since tos in the 60's. I have limited playing time in SFC3, Elite Force, Armada 1, Bridge Commander and even Legacy. I have played STO since open beta and currently Captain 3. My ingame character is "Gene Hardin" (real name). I am having a ball playing and learning. I am seeking to join a fleet that I can further learn space and ground combat strategies, as well as, forge new online friendships.

Thanks,

Gene Hardin

Our creed is as follows:

( We are Unity, We are Diversified, We are Role Players, We are: " UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA")

We are now recruiting Federation Officers. Also looking for Klingon Officers for our United Imperial Armada

To apply to (United Federation Armada or United Imperial Armada) a link is provided for you below also we have provided a link to the Voice Communication Client for your convenience:

UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA

Ventrilo

UNITED IMPERIAL ARMADA

GSC

COME TAKE THE JOURNEY THRU THE GALAXY WITH US

IN GAME CONTACT:

Zaafir@durthren
Dracomalitine@dragonlord74

" Live Long and Prosper "

WE ARE US/EUROPE BASED 24/7
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-31-2010, 10:10 AM
Hey Gene!

I see Beetle already posted for us, but I wanted to say I also used to sit with a bowl of cereal in my lap and watch the original series in the late 60's!!

Good to see other "True" TOS fans in the game!
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Hello Gene!

I just wanted to stop in since Stormy was here! I would like to invite you personally to come visit us at www.fleet187.com to see what we are all about and I know that you will enjoy the content of our news page and if you decide to try u out I know you'll make some great friends as well.

~Tavs
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-31-2010, 10:56 AM
We are a group of like minded players that feel the game is best enjoyed in a group. We work together to make the game more fun and to promote group play. Our goal is to make it possible for our members to always have the help they need to complete those hard missions and encounters.

Our Rules/Values
1. Must be mature
2. Need to use Ventrilo (its easy to set up and a big help)
3. We take care of our own
4. Wear the fleet uniform
5. Have fun

We do all aspects of the game and don't tell you how to play. We always are well organized and willing to help out players. In fact officers in the fleet are required to help players that need help, but we like helping so its not a big deal. We use vent to better communicate. Everyone gets along and we have a variety of different characters and levels. We also have a good fleet bank established and no one is taking advantage of it. If you want fun and fair play join us!

Just give me a tell if you are interested.

Folds@Folds