Lt. Commander
# 21
03-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Not Suprised - this is just another nail in the coffin - lets be honest the Klingon Faction is dead and getting deader by the day - is that even a word ? Oh Well, I've said it once and i'll say it again Star Trek Online is a one faction game, when they add Romulans we may have something till then play your console or other PC games but definately don't play as a Fed its way to easy. Unless, you want to see if you can make admiral in 5 days.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-17-2010, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
Not Suprised - this is just another nail in the coffin - lets be honest the Klingon Faction is dead and getting deader by the day - is that even a word ? Oh Well, I've said it once and i'll say it again Star Trek Online is a one faction game, when they add Romulans we may have something till then play your console or other PC games but definately don't play as a Fed its way to easy. Unless, you want to see if you can make admiral in 5 days.
http://www.trekp.com/posters/gw267-overreaction.jpg

I figured the Star Trek theme could make it more clear...
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-17-2010, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skapek-Skocap View Post
http://www.trekp.com/posters/gw267-overreaction.jpg

I figured the Star Trek theme could make it more clear...
So instead of disproving what I had to say - you posted a picture - should I assume you are a clueless fanboi?

Oh Wait, you already proved that
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-18-2010, 02:25 AM
Serpieri,

He's a RA Fed, and a Lt Cdr Klingo.. wait Vulcan?

Ya he knows Klingon PvP gameplay.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:
So instead of disproving what I had to say - you posted a picture - should I assume you are a clueless fanboi?

Oh Wait, you already proved that
Lmao, everyone playing STO is a fanboi, so lets not even go into that.

If you've been reading the forums, and if you could understand what the picture meant, maybe you could comprehend what I was trying to say.

But, I aparently over-judged your intellegence level.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonenili
Serpieri,

He's a RA Fed, and a Lt Cdr Klingo.. wait Vulcan?

Ya he knows Klingon PvP gameplay.
Its acutually quite funny, but thats another story.

I don't know Klingon PvP... but I know basic concepts of a MMO to know certian things. People that are whining about "AHH THE KLINGON EMPIRE IS GOING FADE INTO NOTHING!!11!!" are overreacting. Like your friend Serpieri.

I know enough about PvP in general for my opinion to be prudent on the matter.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Lmao, everyone playing STO is a fanboi, so lets not even go into that.

If you've been reading the forums, and if you could understand what the picture meant, maybe you could comprehend what I was trying to say.

But, I aparently over-judged your intellegence level.
The only thing you over-judged was your self worth.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Quote:
The only thing you over-judged was your self worth.
Oh Snap? That one really hurt... I think.

The point still remains that you have no idea what your talking about. At the very least, give Cryptic time before you start your whining rants k? When a game is out a month and you complaining about the PvP, you make me laugh.

Im just thankful there is a GAME of STO. Update by Update things will pan out. I know waiting isn't your strong point, but don't get upset, I'll help you start off your flyers for when you start your whining up again. What do you think?

http://tinyurl.com/yjx7fcl
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Oh Snap? That one really hurt... I think.

The point still remains that you have no idea what your talking about. At the very least, give Cryptic time before you start your whining rants k? When a game is out a month and you complaining about the PvP, you make me laugh.

Im just thankful there is a GAME of STO. Update by Update things will pan out. I know waiting isn't your strong point, but don't get upset, I'll help you start off your flyers for when you start your whining up again. What do you think?

http://tinyurl.com/yjx7fcl
You seem to be good at making assumptions - and you know what they say about those people. Heck, I'll even give you a hint, its the first three letters of the word assumptions.

LoL, complaining about PVP...just WoW. Try taking some courses in reading comprehension.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
You seem to be good at making assumptions - and you know what they say about those people. Heck, I'll even give you a hint, its the first three letters of the word assumptions.

LoL, complaining about PVP...just WoW. Try taking some courses in reading comprehension.
LoL, Apparently I overestimated your reading abilities aswell. Please, read to me the first post in this forum, that we are currently talking in? Well, I don't want to put you on the spot about that whole "reading" thing, so Ill make easier on you..

"They can now keep us uncloaked......"

Lets break it down now..

They = Federation

Us = Klingons

Uncloaked = Power used in... PVP

You really need to talk more, your making yourself look so smart!