Lt. Commander
# 41
03-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skapek-Skocap View Post
Once again, your arguements are invalid.
Once again, your making blatant assumptions.
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-18-2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElder
Its not suppose to prevent cloak - only make it easier for you to be detected. FYI - it can be removed with Tactical Team.

PS. It's in the March 12th tribble notes about stealth.
This is a Lie NOTHING removes it , we reported it as a bug , but who knows?
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
This is completely false. The only thing a fully buffed Fire on my mark gives is at most an extra ~1.5km of detection based on actual testing on Tribble.

And that is only relevant to a fleeing BOP, yet any intelligent BOP pilot isn't even going to battle cloak at such a short range anyways.

It is entirely pointless in any other situation.
I wasn't saying anything.. I was telling the other poster, that this was a disscussion involving PvP. I don't mind the update to cloak. Its only fair in my book.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
Once again, your making blatant assumptions.
Im not quite sure what you're even trying to argue at this point... But don't let me stop your timeless whining about Cryptic's hate of the Klingon faction.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-18-2010, 09:18 PM
I have a Rear Admiral 5 Fed toon who i regularly take into PvP matches and do rather well. I also have a BG5 Klingon toon who i regularly take into PvP matches and do well. The balance imo is already there.

I have noticed that the whiny minority, the people complaining on the fed side about the Klingons being OP, and on the Klingon side about how there isn't enough PvE and I cant lvl my Klinker, both of these groups are generally the ones who get their behinds handed too them regularly in PvP matches!

Sadly Cryptic have listened to their bleating and very soon, you will be able to get your Klingon all the way up to BG5 without having had a single PvP match, of course you can bet that when these PvP virgins get to BG5 they will be full of stories of all their great PvP victories against the weak minded Fed dogs blah blah blah.

The Klingons faction i fear is about to fail, as soon as the PvE content becomes available the number of people on the fed side will drop slightly as they rush to try out the new bubble wrapped fluffy Klingon faction, this will have a small effect on the cues, couple that with the introduction of FvF PvP which will have a massive effect on the ques. Very soon we will be hard pushed to put a decent match together.

Im a lifer in this game, its a good thing for Cryptic that i am, because if i was paying a sub id be seriously considering cancelling it, not because im upset of nerfs etc, but because CRYptic insistence on listing to the whiny minority and lack of backbone when it comes to sticking to their own agendas (The Klingon faction will only be a PvP faction etc)
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-18-2010, 09:26 PM
People can say and promise alot of stuff out there. I've been around MMOs where developers kept making fabulous promises of future fixes / updates / content / etc., and only to be kept on being led along by that carrot for prolonged periods.

SOE readily comes to mind in this regard.

Until the stuff is on the live server, all this talk is just that... just a bunch of talk, and a bit of baiting along.

And Brodie0854, the Klingon faction has already failed. If you have any doubts, log into Fed Sol space... or any Fed sector blocks... then log into your Klingon character to any KDF zones... and honestly tell me that Cryptic has not failed the Klingon faction.
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skapek-Skocap View Post
Im not quite sure what you're even trying to argue at this point... But don't let me stop your timeless whining about Cryptic's hate of the Klingon faction.
You might want to take a momenat and re-read the above forum posts - or continue prattling on with nothing relevant to add.
Lt. Commander
# 48
03-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie0854
I have a Rear Admiral 5 Fed toon who i regularly take into PvP matches and do rather well. I also have a BG5 Klingon toon who i regularly take into PvP matches and do well. The balance imo is already there.

I have noticed that the whiny minority, the people complaining on the fed side about the Klingons being OP, and on the Klingon side about how there isn't enough PvE and I cant lvl my Klinker, both of these groups are generally the ones who get their behinds handed too them regularly in PvP matches!

Sadly Cryptic have listened to their bleating and very soon, you will be able to get your Klingon all the way up to BG5 without having had a single PvP match, of course you can bet that when these PvP virgins get to BG5 they will be full of stories of all their great PvP victories against the weak minded Fed dogs blah blah blah.

The Klingons faction i fear is about to fail, as soon as the PvE content becomes available the number of people on the fed side will drop slightly as they rush to try out the new bubble wrapped fluffy Klingon faction, this will have a small effect on the cues, couple that with the introduction of FvF PvP which will have a massive effect on the ques. Very soon we will be hard pushed to put a decent match together.

Im a lifer in this game, its a good thing for Cryptic that i am, because if i was paying a sub id be seriously considering cancelling it, not because im upset of nerfs etc, but because CRYptic insistence on listing to the whiny minority and lack of backbone when it comes to sticking to their own agendas (The Klingon faction will only be a PvP faction etc)
Amen. Cryptic needs to form groups like another poster mentioned with the requirement they have a top character on both sides. In my opinion only people who have done that have a freaking clue about pvp since they have seen it from both sides at all levels of the game.

Have those people make recommendations to cryptic about the pvp system.
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-19-2010, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacrowz View Post
Amen. Cryptic needs to form groups like another poster mentioned with the requirement they have a top character on both sides. In my opinion only people who have done that have a freaking clue about pvp since they have seen it from both sides at all levels of the game.

Have those people make recommendations to cryptic about the pvp system.
That still doesn't guarantee anything. I've a 45 on both sides and I PvP both sides, yet I still end up on the wrong end of 0-15 drubbings.
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-19-2010, 06:06 AM
Looks like i picked the wrong year to play a science officer is a carrier.......