Mayhem? Mayhem?
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by indymodo View Post
Look up and you will see the joke.
I'm confused

are you saying a Cryptic staffer just made fun of a customer's grammar in the public forum?

naw you didnt just say that did you
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-17-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swag-nyc View Post
I'm confused

are you saying a Cryptic staffer just made fun of a customer's grammar in the public forum?

naw you didnt just say that did you
If he did, I'm voting Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorak View Post
If he did, I'm voting Cryptic.
I wouldn't. theres a fine line between being a cool witty guy and being a representitive of your company, that little quip, considering the international customer base this game has, was foolhardy, reckless and possibly (although unintentionaly) racist.

we forum users are not the only ones who need to think before posting. we just have less riding on our awful posts.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
I wouldn't. theres a fine line between being a cool witty guy and being a representitive of your company, that little quip, considering the international customer base this game has, was foolhardy, reckless and possibly though unintentionaly racist.

we forum users are not the only ones who need to think before posting. we just have less riding on our awful posts.
Customers, contrary to popular belief, are not always right. They sometimes need a kick in the pants to realize they are being a-holes.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
I wouldn't. theres a fine line between being a cool witty guy and being a representitive of your company, that little quip, considering the international customer base this game has, was foolhardy, reckless and possibly though unintentionaly racist.

Not true, when he tells you you're an overreacting grudgebearing idiot, he doesn't get infractions for it. I do.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaelinTerenes
Customers, contrary to popular belief, are not always right. They sometimes need a kick in the pants to realize they are being a-holes.
thats why the forum gods invented the PM so you can corect people privately, not ridicule them in public.

its one thing for you or I to do that, but we are not representing the company and the IP.
if Cryptic staffers need to vent and abuse the clients they should use an alt account rather than flying the corporate colors while insulting people.

again it all boils down to a lack of PR

know what good PR gets you? a picture of Tiger woods and his wife, and shes wearing the Nike Swoosh on the same day he announces his next tourney

many of you will have no clue what a picture has to do with it, but some of you just might see it for waht it really is

Ari Fleisher is a wizzard

*I was going to edit my misspelling of what (see above), but I decided to see if any staffers wanted to make a joke about my dyslexia
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
I wouldn't. theres a fine line between being a cool witty guy and being a representitive of your company, that little quip, considering the international customer base this game has, was foolhardy, reckless and possibly (although unintentionaly) racist.

Hahahahaha you make me laugh
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-17-2010, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorak View Post
Not true, when he tells you you're an overreacting grudgebearing idiot, he doesn't get infractions for it. I do.
but SO worth it, dude...