Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Romulans? *****cats.

Dominion? Just another obnoxious next-door neighbor.

Hirogen? Frankly I want to know who let them in the Alpha Quadrant in the first place...

No, friends, this is what threatens us most of all. I believe it may be an Undine plot...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-17-2010, 02:23 AM
Reminds me of past glory when Star Trek was cool enough to be on a McDonalds happy meal box.. lol

Dont know if they'll try it again these days...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-17-2010, 05:18 AM
That's no Klingon happy meal! A Klingon happy meal is a child order of gagh or racht, with a side of gladst (no sauce, please).

But yes, it's sad that Star Trek is no longer cool enough to be a happy meal.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-17-2010, 05:21 AM
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-17-2010, 05:23 AM
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-17-2010, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeEnigma
Romulans? *****cats.

Dominion? Just another obnoxious next-door neighbor.

Hirogen? Frankly I want to know who let them in the Alpha Quadrant in the first place...

No, friends, this is what threatens us most of all. I believe it may be an Undine plot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
. o O (Oh gawd...flashback!)

*Starts convulsing on the floor*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-17-2010, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
. o O (Oh gawd...flashback!)

*Starts convulsing on the floor*
Makes the stuff Shatner has been doing with Priceline seem almost tame in comparison.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-17-2010, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
That's no Klingon happy meal! A Klingon happy meal is a child order of gagh or racht, with a side of gladst (no sauce, please).

But yes, it's sad that Star Trek is no longer cool enough to be a happy meal.
Didn't Burger King have Trek toys for the new movie? They had the "Kingons" on their commercial.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-17-2010, 09:05 AM
They had Star Trek glasses
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
Didn't Burger King have Trek toys for the new movie? They had the "Kingons" on their commercial.
/points up at my earlier post
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:57 PM.