Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet RP Event Ideas
03-17-2010, 10:28 PM
I'm trying to find fun ideas that my entire fleet can engage in. Some members of my fleet have shown an interest in a role-playing event, but I am having trouble thinking of any good RP events in-game. Does anybody here have any fun ideas for a fleet to role-play? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2010, 11:16 PM
It's kinda hard for fleets to create "role-play events". Really Cryptic needs to add "fleet based" missions to the game besides things like Infected that are for Rear Admiral rank.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2010, 12:43 AM
Hmm, What about a "Mystery Train" type of deal? I've heard about these dinner train rides where all the passengers get to be audience and performer to try and solve a murder mystery. I'm not sure exactly how they work but I'm sure there is info out on the net on it.

You could all go to Risa, one player plays dead, and all the others have been given clues and alibis and all have to figure out "who done it".
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2010, 12:47 AM
question from left field. Why not ask your fleet? May go off better if it is their interests and locales that are used for your RP Event. Unless of course this is a covert attempt to recruit in 10 forward. Which is why I am on to you! You and the lawn ninjas Skoooot! :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2010, 10:46 AM
I asked my fleet to, but I figured it couldn't hurt to have a larger group of suggestions.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-18-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince081 View Post
I asked my fleet to, but I figured it couldn't hurt to have a larger group of suggestions.
This is true, a larger census can lend to more accurate data but...this is 10 Forward. We never take anything seriously...seriously, its 10 Forward. A place for fun!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince081 View Post
I'm trying to find fun ideas that my entire fleet can engage in. Some members of my fleet have shown an interest in a role-playing event, but I am having trouble thinking of any good RP events in-game. Does anybody here have any fun ideas for a fleet to role-play? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Best idea I have for an RP type of thing is for a group of people to make the same level characters, agree to meet once a week and do a mission or two, then play out off time. Use the games missions as the adventurous aspect of the campaign, with the inter-personal stuff there to add story like element. It would need some work and input, (and an interested group) but thats the only idea I can add to this thread at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-18-2010, 02:58 PM
unfortunately Cryptic has made this game vary RP unfriendly

untill they fix it there is always forum based rp
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Butters
unfortunately Cryptic has made this game vary RP unfriendly

untill they fix it there is always forum based rp
Soo true
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-19-2010, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krent View Post
Hmm, What about a "Mystery Train" type of deal? I've heard about these dinner train rides where all the passengers get to be audience and performer to try and solve a murder mystery. I'm not sure exactly how they work but I'm sure there is info out on the net on it.

You could all go to Risa, one player plays dead, and all the others have been given clues and alibis and all have to figure out "who done it".
I quite like this idea, I might have to suggest this in the fleet I'm in as it sounds like it'd be fun.