Lt. Commander
Note: This stems from events that occurred in the Ten Forward Thread, where I was blasted at point blank range with a load of buckshot, and subsequently beamed into space and mounted to the ship as a hood ornament......

Stardate: Unknown.

Personal Log:

Yesterday I discovered that I'd forgotten to reset my clone data after I left this galaxy the first time. However I am unsure of how to get back...I used all my resources upgrading the only ship I had to make the journey.

The only possibility is to talk to a certain smuggler. He was there once before. He had to go find a little droid....because his wife insisted...

Today, I am going to try to find a couple old friends, and see if they will help me get the money together to convince this smuggler to take me back....
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2010, 05:56 AM
*gets up from the chair in the Cantina*

The only life around here is the dancers who aren't really there....This is why I left in the first place....

*Leaves the Cantina and goes to the Shuttleport*

Ok...Now...Let's see....There's the terminal...

*presses a few buttons*

Ahh good...there we are. *selects Argonia, and purchases a ticket*

Now...I'm off to my old home...Maybe Rimmer or Kalia are still there.

-----------
Hmm...Rimmer's no where to be seen...but it looks like Kalia's home.

*goes into Kalia's shop.*

*Kalia is a cute Twi'lek covered nearly head to toe in grease. She's a droid engineer by trade....kind of lacking social graces...because she's almost always elbow deep in a droid chassis....*

Sural: Kal...

Sural: Kal....Hey...KAL!!!

*she looks up...stunned*

Kalia: S..Su...Sural?!?!? What are you doing here? Haven't seen you in a while...Thought you left us to explore another galaxy?

Sural: Yes...Yes I did...but unfortunately...I failed to reset my clone data....again....

Kal: Figures....So you staying?

Sural: No...I need to get back...I need your help.

Kal: Anything for you, my friend.

Sural: Ok....I need to contact a certain smuggler...Ha...

Kal: Ok..but no need to say his name....I know who you mean.

Sural: Ok...So do you know where he is?

Kal: Last I heard..he was over in the cantina at Mos Eisely. But if you are going to try to buy his services...it may cost you...his rickety old barge is always in need of repairs....Boy, would l like to get my hands dirty on his ship...........

Sural: Kal....You seriously need to get out more....

Kal: Nope...Too much work to do. Too much work...

Sural: Have you even sold anything in the past year?

Kal: No...But doesn't matter...I have to keep busy....

Sural: *Sigh* I wish I could take you with me....You would make a great starship engineer over there.

Kal: I wouldn't fit in over there...and you know it. *goes over to a console and logs in* Ok...I am going to give you access to my bank account, so you can have the funds to talk to him.

*Sural and Kalia hug*

Sural: It's been great seeing you again....tell Rimmer and Gralo I said hi, and I miss them...I am sure Gralo's still mad at me for leaving him....sentimental furball.

*Sural leaves her shop and heads over to the shuttle port. Purchases a ticket and prepares to board the shuttle when he hears a voice behind him*

You weren't even going to say hello, jerk?

-----------
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2010, 06:00 AM
*Sural Turns around and sees Arikka...his sister...*

Sural: Oh there you are. I didn't know you were here...

Ari: You were again, going to leave me here? It took me long enough to find you the first time...I am NOT letting you leave without me again....

Sural: I'm sorry sis...Let's go.

*she smacks him on the back of the head*

Ari: Never leave me like that again. This place is about dead....

*they board the shuttle and make their way to find the Smuggler*

***To be continued
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2010, 09:16 AM
*Muches open mouthed and loudly on his popcorn and occasionally kicks the seat in front of him. Slurps from his 2 litre soda cup.*
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
*Munches open mouthed and loudly on his popcorn and occasionally kicks the seat in front of him. Slurps from his 2 litre soda cup.*
SHHHHHHHHHH.
I'm trying to watch here.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-18-2010, 10:20 AM
OMG a walking talking dismembered hood ornament-cycle....

fill it with fire!!

/douses with gas
/lights torch
/tar burning dismembered hood ornament
/prone
/headshot 3
/wait 15
/mindshot 2
/rest
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-18-2010, 10:20 AM
***As our story continues, Sural and his sister are on their way to the Wizard...err...the Smuggler.***

Sural: I do believe he should be in the Cantina....He likes to hang out there....Let's start looking there...

Ari: OK. let's go.

Random Barker: Best goods on the planet: Come to 3434, 2233!!! We have all your needs!

Ari: That barker droid has been there for months....That vendor doesn't even exist anymore. Did you try to talk Kal into going with you?

Sural: Yeah...but she doesn't want to leave her droids...She's too wrapped up in them....Too bad...He'd make a great engineer where we are going.

****In the Cantina***

*Sural and Ari reach the bar. Sural waves the bartender over***

Sural: I'll have an Eyeblaster, and she will have a Starshine Surprise.

Bartender: Mmmph. 20 creds. *starts mixing the drinks*

Sural: Have you seen Captain Solo? I've got a proposition for him.

Bartender: He's in the back with that walking carpet of his....Promise me you won't shoot the place up...I just paid off the last repair job...*Hands Sural and Ari the drinks*

Sural: I promise...No guns...I'm not even carrying a blaster.

***they head to the back room and see the man and wall of fur.***

Sural: Captain. Excuse me, may I have a minute of your time?

Captain Solo looks up warily from his conversation with the Wookiee.

Sural: I have a proposition for you. We need to get somewhere, and you are our only hope of getting there. *hands him a datapad*

Captain Solo: *takes the datapad, and looks at it in disbelief* Are you serious? The last time I went there I almost lost the Falcon!

Chewbacca: Gororaawal!!

Captain Solo: I don't want to go near that place again....*looks back at the pad* Oh,...wait...HOW much? *shows the pad to his companion* Ok. You have a deal....but I warn you....First sign of trouble...I put you two in an escape pod and I am out of there.

Sural: I wouldn't ask you to get involved...I understand you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time the last time you were there...

Ari: When do we leave? I want off this sand pit as soon as possible....

Captain Solo: As soon as the money clears to my account....There...Chewie...Go pay off the tab and lets get moving....This is going to be a long trip.....and I have to recalibrate the hyper drive to those settings again. *turns to Sural and Ari* Docking Bay 14...we'll leave as soon as we get there....

*They head on out of the cantina, as Chewie catches up to them.*

****To be continued.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-18-2010, 10:23 AM
*whispers loudly to whoever's next to her*
I hope he brings Han Solo back with him. I wanna tap that sexy jawn.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
*whispers loudly to whoever's next to her*
I hope he brings Han Solo back with him. I wanna tap that sexy jawn.
Han Solo, or Harrison Ford? I ask because I've got Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr. as a science officer on my bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-18-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raccoon_king View Post
Han Solo, or Harrison Ford? I ask because I've got Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr. as a science officer on my bridge.
Harrison Ford... yummy, yummy. Maybe you should invite me to your bridge.