Lt. Commander
# 11
03-18-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
Harrison Ford... yummy, yummy. Maybe you should invite me to your bridge.
Be warned, I'm not very good with the character editor, so I don't think it looks all that much like him. Anyways...back to watching Sural's drama.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-18-2010, 12:12 PM
*Turns around and glares at the talkers.* Why don't you go home a rent a movie! Shhhh!!!

*Continues loudly munching popcorn, watching the movie*
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-18-2010, 12:30 PM
Ssssssh I want to see if the smuggler shoots him in the back and makes himself a spiffy hood ornament!
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-18-2010, 12:43 PM
You will all have to wait to see what happens as the story unfolds....

I'm a little rusty on this....as I haven't done any writing for about 10 years....The problem is...I don't want to step on any toes as I am mixing copy-written genres for this little piece of fiction.

I may even move it to a more story proper format....and off the forums...But not sure yet.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
You will all have to wait to see what happens as the story unfolds....

I'm a little rusty on this....as I haven't done any writing for about 10 years....The problem is...I don't want to step on any toes as I am mixing copy-written genres for this little piece of fiction.

I may even move it to a more story proper format....and off the forums...But not sure yet.
Oh go ahead. Why would anyone be offended or feel like their toes were stepped on. Let them be offened then. LOSERS! GET A LIFE!!!

Sorry..I get annoyed at people who get annoyed by such silly things as where this thread should be and "Oh, why don't you post your story somewhere else more appropriate!".

Here's a thought! Why don't you just gouge your eyes out. Then you won't have to read the story, then post a complaint about it, since you can't seem to choose which threads you're going to read.

*Slaps himself ending the ramble rant*
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Oh go ahead. Why would anyone be offended or feel like their toes were stepped on. Let them be offened then. LOSERS! GET A LIFE!!!

Sorry..I get annoyed at people who get annoyed by such silly things as where this thread should be and "Oh, why don't you post your story somewhere else more appropriate!".

Here's a thought! Why don't you just gouge your eyes out. Then you won't have to read the story, then post a complaint about it, since you can't seem to choose which threads you're going to read.

*Slaps himself ending the ramble rant*
Normally I agree with you..but when you step on the toes of two of the biggest franchises out there....they tend to bring armies of Lawyers....which I have no defense against.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-18-2010, 12:54 PM
*walks in with.. a box...*

*loudly asks, "DID SOMEBODY ORDER A 12inch SAUSAGE?"
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-18-2010, 12:54 PM
??? The franchises are going to care about a story in this thread?

Wow. But we do live in a wacky world.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
??? The franchises are going to care about a story in this thread?

Wow. But we do live in a wacky world.
There are some asinine people out there who would report it just to be like that.

But as I flesh out more of the story...trying to keep it engaging....I will post more
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
But as I flesh out more of the story...trying to keep it engaging....I will post more
Original story telling, great visual effects, Gene and I give it two thumbs up!!!