Lt. Commander
# 31
03-18-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skapek-Skocap View Post

"I dunno. The sky may not be falling, but at the same time ya can only whizz on someone for so long an call it rain..."

Have you ever played another MMO? Being a vet of SWG, SOE "Whizzed" all over every proffession in the game for months apon months... and you have a hissy fit because 30-40 days out of the shoot, the game isn't PERFECT!
Actually SOE whizzed for years.. and yes I too was a SWG vet, and understand things take time. You only posted the last line of my comment, but..

My comment is not a hissy fit, it's a poke that Pakleds.. well never mind.

Point is, no community will sit by and let their game play suffer thanks to what SOE did, now before you go off an start misquoting me again. No I don't think Cryptic is pulling an NGE. Yes I agree things take time. yes I agree this is a step in the right direction.

I don't expect a perfect game 30 days out, what i want to see is a company acknowledge it's direction. And I'm sorry if you don't see how the Pakleds, are like buying new curtains when your foundation is cracked, and the roof leaks...
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-18-2010, 04:58 PM

I know a lot of Klingon players are upset with the faction as it is, but it was never really touted as more than a PvP faction. Cryptic has told the players a number of times that the Klingons are going to be getting more PvE content, but it is going to take awhile to develop. All of the unique missions they are working on making for the Klingon faction will take a long time to get into the game and really, probably shouldn't be expected before July.

In the meantime, try to enjoy the PvP aspect of the game...the aspect you should be enjoying anyway since you rolled the PvP faction.

As for those that threaten that all the Klingons will be leaving, well, I know I will be staying. It will suck for the queues for me to be the only one, but being the only Klingon player, I guess I will have a direct line to Cryptic about what I want from the game! Maybe they can make me into a roaming monster like the CE and I can blow up countless ships. Sounds like fun to me :p
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrishmal View Post

I know a lot of Klingon players are upset with the faction as it is, but it was never really touted as more than a PvP faction. Cryptic has told the players a number of times that the Klingons are going to be getting more PvE content, but it is going to take awhile to develop. All of the unique missions they are working on making for the Klingon faction will take a long time to get into the game and really, probably shouldn't be expected before July.

In the meantime, try to enjoy the PvP aspect of the game...the aspect you should be enjoying anyway since you rolled the PvP faction.

As for those that threaten that all the Klingons will be leaving, well, I know I will be staying. It will suck for the queues for me to be the only one, but being the only Klingon player, I guess I will have a direct line to Cryptic about what I want from the game! Maybe they can make me into a roaming monster like the CE and I can blow up countless ships. Sounds like fun to me :p
It was touted as a full faction.
No need to PVP at all all the way to General. And it will happen soon
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrishmal View Post

We have crap for PvP. Where is the "open" PvP? Where is the "all-tier" PvP? Where are the HUGE fleet battles? Why does my sniper rifle have the same range as my pistol? Why are the queues so long? Why are the queues delivering 5 on 1 battles?

Whay are there no Bat'leth tournaments?

How come the fleets can't organize a competitive 1 on 1 tournament event for there members? Or organize fleet on fleet team events?

RUNE fraking SCAPE has waaaay better PvP for god's sake. I know this game is just our of beta, but come on.

When Feds outnumber Klingons 50:1 what will it be like? You may be an Empire of One, or at least darned few.

If there was decent PvP playing Klingon faction would be more tollerable. More PvE will help break the monotony, but more options within PvP should be on every Klingon's wish list.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-18-2010, 05:26 PM
you don't want "open pvp" because I have been hearing you whine for the past week about "lack of content for klingons" the whining I am going to here from you when you find out that we are outnumbered 100 to 1 and we are is now the biggest puppet state of the federation by 8 o'clock PM that evening
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
It was touted as a full faction.
No need to PVP at all all the way to General. And it will happen soon

Yeah , that's the retort of the faithful still blinded by their faith in a company and concept they haven't realized couldn't give a crap about them. Please save your " happening soon " for the wide eyed niave children. This is the most oft repeated refrain in every MMO that's failing I've ever heard i've played close to a dozen . Giving most at a minimum of 6 mo.
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
Yeah , that's the retort of the faithful still blinded by their faith in a company and concept they haven't realized couldn't give a crap about them. Please save your " happening soon " for the wide eyed niave children. This is the most oft repeated refrain in every MMO that's failing I've ever heard i've played close to a dozen . Giving most at a minimum of 6 mo.
Rather negative aren't we? You should get that checked out because it doesn't work well in the real world.
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
The fanbois never faill to suprise me, they are as dense as a rock.

How many times do videos/interviews have to be posted where Craig stated that the game will have FULL PVP/PVE for Klingons and Federation players before it regesters? 5, 10, 1000...Inquiring Minds want to know.
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonenili
Actually SOE whizzed for years.. and yes I too was a SWG vet, and understand things take time. You only posted the last line of my comment, but..

My comment is not a hissy fit, it's a poke that Pakleds.. well never mind.

Point is, no community will sit by and let their game play suffer thanks to what SOE did, now before you go off an start misquoting me again. No I don't think Cryptic is pulling an NGE. Yes I agree things take time. yes I agree this is a step in the right direction.

I don't expect a perfect game 30 days out, what i want to see is a company acknowledge it's direction. And I'm sorry if you don't see how the Pakleds, are like buying new curtains when your foundation is cracked, and the roof leaks...
Im pretty sure the Devs are capable of "fixing the foundation" and "buying new curtains" at the same time... The updates for Klingons are coming. You just need to wait for them.
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Quote:
You really need to exit your mother's basement and stop typing in that font style, thinking people are taking your dramatic negative crap seriously.