Lt. Commander
# 21
03-18-2010, 02:13 PM
you don't so much grow bunny ears, as the bunny ears choose you.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkvn View Post
So i hit Capt 1 on sunday. I've tried to play a few times since then but havn't stayed on for more then a few minutes at a time. It's not that i don't enjoy the game, i just don't care.
I wanted to be the captian of my own starship not the Rear admirial!
So i guess what i'm saying is....what should i do to get that 'i gotta level' bug back?
ok so you have lost the will to play huh??? ok sorry about your luck oh and stop posting and go play somthing elese .......you taking up space
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-18-2010, 02:18 PM
not helpfull and not funny
got a two'fer there.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Sisko View Post
ok so you have lost the will to play huh??? ok sorry about your luck oh and stop posting and go play somthing elese .......you taking up space
Well that seemed unnecessarily harsh

One could at the very least offer a suggestion.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-18-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
The OP was joking, we do that in 10 Forward. As you are now revealing yourself as a non 10nite we mst convert or expel you...with Anime!
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
So i hit Capt 1 on sunday. I've tried to play a few times since then but havn't stayed on for more then a few minutes at a time. It's not that i don't enjoy the game, i just don't care.
I wanted to be the captian of my own starship not the Rear admirial!
So i guess what i'm saying is....what should i do to get that 'i gotta level' bug back?
Try different weapon combinations or fine-tune your tactics. Mind you I'm still Lt. Commander, but I've noticed some captains doing these things.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-18-2010, 02:53 PM
ok, since people seem to be taking this seriously.
I'd like to point out my current lack of will to play is not due to any game mechanic.
I had a goal....to reach captian...i acheived that goal, and now i lack a new goal
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Whose space? Were you planning a thread here. Better register a complaint with the proper authorities.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
ok, since people seem to be taking this seriously.
I'd like to point out my current lack of will to play is not due to any game mechanic.
I had a goal....to reach captian...i acheived that goal, and now i lack a new goal
okay... uh, start transporting things for Quark?
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
The OP was joking, we do that in 10 Forward. As you are now revealing yourself as a non 10nite we mst convert or expel you...with Anime!
Watching that hurt my eyes after seeing the first two rebuild movies....