Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Any ideas how we could protest effectively in game?
A Youtube video at the High Council Chamer of 50 Klingons doing the EXILED Emote for Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-18-2010, 08:28 AM
Well, i just cancelled my subscription, thats the only protest i have.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-18-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublin_Raider View Post
Any ideas how we could protest effectively in game?
A Youtube video at the High Council Chamer of 50 Klingons doing the EXILED Emote for Cryptic?
not enough klingons
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-18-2010, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temiel
not enough klingons
Exactly. For a protest to work, there has to be considerable support. That is something the Klingons don't have in this game.

Hardly any ships zooming about.
Klingon zone chats are practically dead.
Even the Gold Sellers don't bother in the KDF zones.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-18-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi.I'm trying to be a Klingon as well,I'm only a ltc an was wondering if i've done something wrong..I just get mini-map
plays and no real missions as yet.Does this change as we get more promotions ?
or is this why not many klingons as you say?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spockdawg View Post
Hi.I'm trying to be a Klingon as well,I'm only a ltc an was wondering if i've done something wrong..I just get mini-map
plays and no real missions as yet.Does this change as we get more promotions ?
or is this why not many klingons as you say?
this is the way it is pretty much until you reach brigadier general. there's pvp which appears to be the primary way to level, there's one space pve map (empire defense) that you do over and over (the only difference as you level is the opponent: federation, romulan, cardassian, borg) and one ground pve map (mining planet) but that one stops letting you in after a while.

once you reach tier 5 (BG, aka RA) there will be some additional pve options, but they won't be klingon-specific, they're just the same missions that feds get but playable on the klingon side also.

-ken
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-18-2010, 11:18 AM
Thx for reply. man what a bummer tho-I like space...butt I get it now. Depressing kinda. Owell-I'll have fun anyway.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-18-2010, 02:02 PM
you klingons should totally protest, I'll support you
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-18-2010, 02:21 PM
/facepalm..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmaker01 View Post
Even the Gold Sellers don't bother in the KDF zones.
Ouch..that hurts..
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:33 AM.