Lt. Commander
# 11
03-19-2010, 07:52 PM
wow lol someone put my name on the list...i hate runners...
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Ide like to add Elkantor, good guy good tactics too
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou.Tigers View Post
On the FED side it is Aliel Jorax <sp> hands down. The guy can straight up bring the unending headache in team play. He plays his sci-ship to a T while saving a teammate and simultaneously saving his own hide from focus fire. He and his crew are always the best matches vs KDF pre-mades.
I taught him alot of that stuff, Aliel is one of the funnest teammates and guildmates you can possibly have. we were grouped in FvK pvp today for a while to get our daily quests done. I'll let him know you said so.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-19-2010, 10:36 PM
I will say that just left a CP with emerald@hivewasp[ and Natram@something..
killed both of them went up 7-o in the first 4 minutes they both bailed out ont he klinks. How these players get ANY respect is beyond me, they are pathetic klinks that should be ousted from your honor filled empire. Shunned for having that giant ridge on thier forhead adorn with hair and a hole and a spot that no man can find.
In general extremely sad that the guy that has an "organized pvp channel" can't organize and get a good team to fight with but would rather bail out like a tool. IMO kic both these klunks to the targs and seriously get an organized group of klinks.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-19-2010, 11:23 PM
More klinks that just bailed out when it was 10-1
Fedball
Neru
they had a spawn camp ready to go, got the jump got one of our guys down to 7% and we recovered.
WEAKSAUCE to quit VS us.
these typ eo fweak ass klinks are all too common
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akumarev
More klinks that just bailed out when it was 10-1
Fedball
Neru
WEAKSAUCE
these typ eo fweak ass klinks are all too common
tbh, fedball can really put the hurt on if you don't focus fire him down. And even then its like dipping your hand in acid because he uses a cranked up fbp3
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-19-2010, 11:52 PM
add wrath and lando to the Klink quitters
again weaksauce!
I am amazed at how many kliks there are that leave and quit when they are fighting a real fed team
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-20-2010, 12:12 AM
I only play KDF, and the one fed player who stands out the most to me is a Liberated Borg Tactical Officer named Lash. He's always fun to fight, especially 1v1.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-20-2010, 04:10 AM
Quote:
again weaksauce!
I am amazed at how many kliks there are that leave and quit when they are fighting a real fed team
Just for the record that Wrath is not me, i wish this game didn't allow multiple names.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-20-2010, 04:35 AM
Quote:
again weaksauce!
My ,i honestly understand people quitting your games if thats all you do in Zone-chat as you do here on the forums ...insulting ,complaining ...why should someone want to fight/play with you if thats all you do?!