Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 71
03-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH2010
Name one ISP that has this. Comcast doesnt. AT&T doesnt. Roadrunner doesnt. So show me what ISP has this CP where not only can you see how much bandwidth you have used but it breaks it down by application.
Try Eclipse. And didn't you say you were leaving?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 72
03-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failboating View Post
Every time I exit STO the launcher opens up and it tries to redownload the 2gb. It was funny the first time, now I kill it on sight.

Fortunately my ISP's bandwidth allotment is pretty generous. If I wanted to monitor it, i'd have to go on my ISP's website and use a username/password that I dont even remember....
You can download a bandwidth monitor for free from numerous places. The reason I use it is to see just what everything I have running is doing. The cap at Comcast is 250 gig I doubt ive ever downloaded 25 gigs in a month.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 73
03-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
Try Ecplise
Do you mean eclipse? Talk about some backwater ISP Ive never even heard of it. Care to show the link to the page where not only can you monitor your bandwidth but it breaks it down by application?

Didnt think you would.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 74
03-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH2010
Do you mean eclipse? Talk about some backwater ISP Ive never even heard of it. Care to show the link to the page where not only can you monitor your bandwidth but it breaks it down by application?

Didnt think you would.
Yes because providing information on demand to an objectionable troll is how I get my jollies.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 75
03-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
Yes because providing information on demand to an objectionable troll is how I get my jollies.
Yep you say things you cannot back up then when called on it you refuse to man up. Typical forum troll.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 76
03-23-2010, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH2010
Name one ISP that has this. Comcast doesnt. AT&T doesnt. Roadrunner doesnt. So show me what ISP has this CP where not only can you see how much bandwidth you have used but it breaks it down by application.

Only use one ISP, Iburst. They give me usage by session. I disconnected my ISP. Reconnected logged into STO. logged out. download patch. disconnected ISP. Checked on usage. write down number and posted. Your just jealous because you were proven wrong. Now go to your room and stop bothering the grown-ups.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 77
03-23-2010, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostspock View Post
Only use one ISP, Iburst. They give me usage by session. I disconnected my ISP. Reconnected logged into STO. logged out. download patch. disconnected ISP. Checked on usage. write down number and posted. Your just jealous because you were proven wrong. Now go to your room and stop bothering the grown-ups.
I do not get how I would be jealous actually I would be more like mad. Ok yes you win
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 78
03-23-2010, 03:04 AM
Saw your previous post so withdrawn mine.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:57 PM.