Lt. Commander
Does anyone know how to access Bridge Officer ground powers in any way other than the little icon next to their portrait? For instance, mapping them to a keybind? Unlike BO space powers, BO ground powers do not show up in the player's power list. So, I can't find a way to move them to a better location on my power tray. Was this an oversight?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2010, 07:24 AM
this would be good to know.

Currently getting set up with voice commands, for space it's awesome, but not having access to the bo's skills on the ground is a bummer.
ordering my bo's around vocally would be neat.

"frag out!"
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2010, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
Does anyone know how to access Bridge Officer ground powers in any way other than the little icon next to their portrait? For instance, mapping them to a keybind? Unlike BO space powers, BO ground powers do not show up in the player's power list. So, I can't find a way to move them to a better location on my power tray. Was this an oversight?
I have asked about this too, since open beta, and I've never seen any other options. I'd like to be able to drag a few of the abilities that I prefer to control myself, onto my own hotbar, like we can do with the City of Villains mastermind pets. In fact I was rather surprised to learn that we can't do that. Maybe some day...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2010, 11:45 AM
When they introduced the ability to bind the away team's rally point to a key in the recent patch, I was hoping that functionality would extend to other away team abilities. But it didn't. If anyone has any suggestions for a workaround, I'd love to hear it. I'd also like to see this functionality properly added to the game someday.

This thread may have had better luck in the "Controls and User Interface" forum instead of "Powers and Bridge Officers".
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-31-2010, 12:03 PM
It is possible to drag BO skills into your combat bar, which does have a default number/keypad/alt/ctrl binding
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-31-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
It is possible to drag BO skills into your combat bar, which does have a default number/keypad/alt/ctrl binding
It is possible to drag BO *space* abilities to your combat bar, but not ground abilities (which is what this is about), at least that's been my experinece. They never appear in the (P)ower listing, and the abilities themselves can't be moved from the small icons to the right of their portraits.