Lt. Commander
# 21
03-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Bummer, can't make it this weekend.

But I also noticed there's no L45 PvP session... any chance we can get one of those in the future so we have an opportunity to provide some feedback (PULSE! HA!) to the Powers team to help paint a picture of what the PvP endgame looks like?
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Tribble Weekend Event!
(All times -8:00 GMT)

Join us this weekend on the Tribble Test Server to preview the new Season One: Common Ground and you will receive two special unlocks!
  • Assimilated Tribble: This Tribble grants you a bonus when dealing with the Borg
  • Crash Test Tribble: A special Title you can assign your captain

Spend an hour or more on Tribble between the times below to qualify:
Start Time: 2 p.m. Friday, March 19
End Time: 9 a.m. Monday, March 23
Special Unlock items will be granted via the C-Store when Season One: Common Ground goes live to Holodeck and can be used once per account when playing on both Tribble and Holodeck servers.
For more information on copying your character to Tribble see the FAQ

ALSO …

Play with the STO Team this Friday!
Join the STO Team on Tribble from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. March 19 to hang out, ask questions, run missions and participate in the following events:

EVENT SCHEDULE
STF - “THE CURE” (Level 45)
3 p.m. meet up at the Staging Fleet

Klingon Scouting Force + New Boarding Action (Level 12-15)
3 p.m. to 4 p.m. meet up at the Laurentian System

PVP (Level 11 -20)
4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Join the Queue: Hostile Engagement (FvK) – Arena – Random

5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Join the Queue: Wargames (FvF) – Arena – Random Map
We look forward to seeing you on Tribble!
actually we (west coast) are gmt -7 right now as we (USA) go on daylight time before england does...
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-18-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaznamar View Post
actually we (west coast) are gmt -7 right now as we (USA) go on daylight time before england does...
Cant someone just make a simple post of when what is when please for all timezones. Make things a whole lot easier.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-18-2010, 06:15 PM
Sounds like fun, me and the gang will be there..It will be a good day to die...
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooplex View Post
Cant someone just make a simple post of when what is when please for all timezones. Make things a whole lot easier.
Yeah, I think that would be great. I'm Central time in the US, so I'm pretty good with just adding 2 hours to all Cryptic's times, but I can see how it can be annoying for people not having it as easy as me.

I remember KO_Gilligan had a nice stickied thread in the Beta forums that he would update for our play tests when Cryptic announced them. It had a link to a page that calculated the target date and time in a countdown (based on your timezone), and another link that converted the target time to your timezone.

I can't remember the site(s) he linked, but it was a handy post and would be a good idea to do now. I have Win 7, so I run 3 clocks (my local, Cryptic (PST) time, and Zulu/GMT), but I might try to find that link of KO_Gilligan's. (Kaznamar is right, though; I'm showing Cryptic to be -7 to GMT, not -8, at the moment)
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Special Unlock items will be granted via the C-Store when Season One: Common Ground goes live to Holodeck and can be used once per account when playing on both Tribble and Holodeck servers.
It's really only once per account? Couldn't these be like other items that are unlocked for the account and can be claimed for all your characters, or replaced if lost?
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Could we perhaps stop using the 12h clock scheme?
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Wait, Cryptics PST time zone right?
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Quote:

Does this mean that when you have the tribble, you can only activate it once then it is gone, or that you can use it repeatedly but you can only get it for one character?
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-18-2010, 06:42 PM
I'd like to know that myself... hmm..